Recollection meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Recollection.
- (noun) : the ability to recall past occurrences
- (noun) : the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- (noun) : something recalled to the mind
More words related to the meanings of Recollection
|یاد آوریyaad aawri||Invitation Commemoration Call Reminiscence Remembrance|
|یادyaad||Rememoration Remeasured Missaid Reminiscence Remembrance Memory|
More words from Urdu related to Recollection
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Recollection meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Recollection
What are the meanings of Recollection in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Recollection in Urdu are یاد آوری - yaad aawri and یاد - yaad. To understand how would you translate the word Recollection in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Recollection or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Recollection synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Recollection. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Recollection in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Recollection in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Recollection with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by recollection?
Meanings of recollection are یاد آوری - yaad aawri and یاد - yaad
Whats the definition of recollection?
Definition of the recollection are
- the ability to recall past occurrences
- the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort)
- something recalled to the mind
What is the synonym of recollection?
Synonym of word recollection are invitation, commemoration, call, rememoration, remeasured, missaid, reminiscence, remembrance, memory
What are the idioms related to recollection?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word recollection.
- Forgetting wrong is a mild revenge
- God oft hath a great share in a little house
- Good fortune that is past does not vanish from our memories evil fortune we should not remember
- It is better to try to forget your troubles than to speak of them
- It is sweet to the wretched to have had companions in adversity
What are the quotes with word recollection?
Here are the quotes with the word recollection in them
- The harvest of old age is the recollection and abundance of blessing previously secured. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Write in recollection and amazement for yourself. — Jack Kerouac
- The bare recollection of anger kindles anger. — Publilius Syrus
- Memory is a great artist. For every man and for every woman it makes the recollection of his or her life a work of art and an unfaithful record. — Andre Maurois