Roundabout meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Roundabout.
- (adjective satellite) : marked by obliqueness or indirection in speech or conduct
- (adjective satellite) : deviating from a straight course
- (noun) : a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- (noun) : a large, rotating machine with seats for children to ride or amusement
More words related to the meanings of Roundabout
More words from Urdu related to Roundabout
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Roundabout meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Roundabout
What are the meanings of Roundabout in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Roundabout in Urdu is چکر - chakkar. To understand how would you translate the word Roundabout in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Roundabout or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Roundabout synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Roundabout. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Roundabout in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Roundabout in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Roundabout with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by roundabout?
Meaning of roundabout is چکر - chakkar
Whats the definition of roundabout?
Definition of the roundabout are
- marked by obliqueness or indirection in speech or conduct
- deviating from a straight course
- a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island
- a large, rotating machine with seats for children to ride or amusement
What is the synonym of roundabout?
Synonym of word roundabout are revolution, roundings, perplexity, roundelays, misfortune, outclasses, indirectness, cyclus, gyre, clours
What are the idioms related to roundabout?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word roundabout.
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fortune turns like a millwheel; now you are at the top and then at the bottom