Misfortune meanings in Urdu
Misfortune meanings in Urdu are نحوست, زوال, پھیر, جوکھوں, ابتلا, گردش, چپیٹ, چکر, الٹا زمانہ, حادثہ, شومی, بلا, پھوٹی تقدیر, مصیبت, آفت, فلاکت, تباہی, بدنصیبی, بدقسمتی, کم بختی, بدبختی, شامت Misfortune in Urdu. More meanings of misfortune, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Misfortune.
- (noun) : unnecessary and unforeseen trouble resulting from an unfortunate event
- (noun) : an unfortunate state resulting from unfavorable outcomes
More words related to the meanings of Misfortune
More words from Urdu related to Misfortune
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Misfortune meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جنبھائی لیناگھمیربگاڑلٹھناراض کرناامتحان شدیدالمیہوباجوکھوںاجتنابکڑوا کسیلاتبدیلیاںجنبشصورتشدتغضب خداوندیگَردِش دیناچٹکیکاٹتذَہذُبسیاحتہبوتخَطرَہمضر شےدائرہفوج کیویران کرنامروڑناساکِن کرنامہمسالوسنشیبمُصیبتجاچکر کھاناکھڑ کھڑانااسرافجوکھوں یا خطرے میں ڈالناکم بختیخرابیبدی سےغلط مہمعلامتسَتاناجورلپیٹناکشٹزیاںجنجالتغیان ...
Idioms with the word Misfortune in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Misfortune
What are the meanings of Misfortune in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Misfortune in Urdu are نحوست - nahuusat, آفت - aafat, تباہی - tabaahi, چکر - chakkar, حادثہ - haadisah, زوال - zawaal, بدبختی - Budbukhti, مصیبت - musiibat, گردش - gardish, بدقسمتی - bad qismati, بلا - balla, جوکھوں - jokhon, پھیر - pheyr, ابتلا - ibtila, بدنصیبی - Bud naseebi, چپیٹ - chapeyt, کم بختی - kam bakhti, الٹا زمانہ - ulta zamaanah, شومی - shuumi, پھوٹی تقدیر - phuuti taqdiir, شامت - shaamat and فلاکت - falaakat. To understand how would you translate the word Misfortune in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Misfortune or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Misfortune synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Misfortune. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Misfortune in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Misfortune in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Misfortune with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by misfortune?
Meanings of misfortune are نحوست - nahuusat, آفت - aafat, تباہی - tabaahi, چکر - chakkar, حادثہ - haadisah, زوال - zawaal, بدبختی - Budbukhti, مصیبت - musiibat, گردش - gardish, بدقسمتی - bad qismati, بلا - balla, جوکھوں - jokhon, پھیر - pheyr, ابتلا - ibtila, بدنصیبی - Bud naseebi, چپیٹ - chapeyt, کم بختی - kam bakhti, الٹا زمانہ - ulta zamaanah, شومی - shuumi, پھوٹی تقدیر - phuuti taqdiir, شامت - shaamat and فلاکت - falaakat
Whats the definition of misfortune?
Definition of the misfortune are
- unnecessary and unforeseen trouble resulting from an unfortunate event
- an unfortunate state resulting from unfavorable outcomes
What is the synonym of misfortune?
Synonym of word misfortune are proseminary, calamistration, twilight, lupercal, phenomenon, diminution, misbirth, plight, circuities, depastures
What are the idioms with the word misfortune?
Here are the idioms with the word misfortune in them.
- Good nature is a great misfortune if it want prudence
- It is easy to bear the misfortune of others
What are the idioms related to misfortune?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word misfortune.
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fortune turns like a millwheel; now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fair without and foul within
- Simple is the language of truth
- Turn about
What are the quotes with word misfortune?
Here are the quotes with the word misfortune in them
- The government's War on Poverty has transformed poverty from a short-term misfortune into a career choice. — Harry Browne
- Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune but great minds rise above them. — Washington Irving
- We exaggerate misfortune and happiness alike. We are never as bad off or as happy as we say we are. — Honore de Balzac
- I gather from a lawyer that there was a rehearsal yesterday. We haven't a hope. I know the presiding judge too: I've had the misfortune to sleep with his wife. He was specially picked. — Alphonse Karr