Revolution meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Revolution.
- (noun) : a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- (noun) : the overthrow of a government by those who are governed
- (noun) : a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving
I started to make a study of the art of war and revolution and, whilst abroad, underwent a course in military training. If there was to be guerrilla warfare, I wanted to be able to stand and fight with my people and to share the hazards of war with them.
More words related to the meanings of Revolution
More words from Urdu related to Revolution
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Revolution meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ابتلامصیبتپلٹاناانڈوابَل دینابدلفتنہعکسفرحتنشیب و فرازپھیراالٹدھوکاشاخسانہانگڑائ لیناعوض êwazدھار بندھناگھسسانقل و حرکت ناممکن کر دیناترددجرمانہسمتپھرناپسپائپیچراہ سے ہٹاناہالن ڈولنبدلہ اتارنابد خواہیگھمیردائرہبلوہسیردقتپہیہاجرپھیرنانخرہدورہاڑانشکار کے پیچھے جاناغَدّاریگردبادبدنصیبیبھول بھلیاںتحریکحادثہواپس جاناڈِسک قُرصپیچ دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Revolution
What are the meanings of Revolution in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Revolution in Urdu are گردش - gardish, بغاوت - baghaawat, پھیر - pheyr, چکر - chakkar, پلٹا - palta and انقلاب - inqelaab. To understand how would you translate the word Revolution in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Revolution or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Revolution synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Revolution. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Revolution in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Revolution in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Revolution with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by revolution?
Meanings of revolution are گردش - gardish, بغاوت - baghaawat, پھیر - pheyr, چکر - chakkar, پلٹا - palta and انقلاب - inqelaab
Whats the definition of revolution?
Definition of the revolution are
- a single complete turn (axial or orbital)
- the overthrow of a government by those who are governed
- a drastic and far-reaching change in ways of thinking and behaving
What is the synonym of revolution?
Synonym of word revolution are misfortune, evulsions, fold, gyre, circumincession, revolters, cyclus, throw back, couchless, cycle
What are the idioms related to revolution?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word revolution.
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- Fortune turns like a millwheel; now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- In the twinkling of an eye the world is upset
- Fair without and foul within
- Simple is the language of truth
What are the quotes with word revolution?
Here are the quotes with the word revolution in them
- I just think we're living in a time of massive, amazing change, like the Industrial Revolution on acid. — Kelly Lynch
- I have my favourite fashion decade, yes, yes, yes: '60s. It was a sort of little revolution the clothes were amazing but not too exaggerated. — Valentino Garavani
- I started to make a study of the art of war and revolution and, whilst abroad, underwent a course in military training. If there was to be guerrilla warfare, I wanted to be able to stand and fight with my people and to share the hazards of war with them. — Nelson Mandela
- Hence, within the space of two generations there has been a complete revolution in the attitude of the trades-unions toward the women working in their trades. — Florence Kelley