Shrink meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Shrink.
- (verb) : become smaller or draw together
- (verb) : draw back, as with fear or pain
- (noun) : a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- (verb) : reduce in size; reduce physically
- (verb) : decrease in size, range, or extent
- (verb) : wither, as with a loss of moisture
More words related to the meanings of Shrink
More words from Urdu related to Shrink
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shrink meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پگھلنااجاڑناگھنگریالہ بناناناکافیتھوڑا کرناسمٹناتسکین بخشیچاہناملناراسیضائع کرناجھری پڑناموڑناسلویٰناس یا ویران کرناکھینچنامحاقمختصر کرنااتارناتوڑاگھٹانامعتدلفقدانبھینچنانرم کرناجھرناآسودہ کرنااسرافپاجامہکنجوسی کرناانحطاطچھوٹا ہوناڈھارس دیناحاجتگھلناہلکا ہونانقصانچرس یا سلوٹ پڑناحلقے یا چھلے بناناسلوااللے تللےبار برداری کرناانحطاطی دوربیٹھناہلکا کرناقصورکم ہونابرابر کرناآرزو کرناسکیڑنا ...
Idiom with the word Shrink in it
What are the meanings of Shrink in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shrink in Urdu are پچکانا - pichkaana, سکیڑنا - sukeyrna, گھٹنا - ghatna, سمٹنا - simatna, سکڑنا - sukarna and پچکنا - pichakna. To understand how would you translate the word Shrink in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shrink or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shrink synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shrink. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shrink in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shrink in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shrink with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shrink?
Meanings of shrink are پچکانا - pichkaana, سکیڑنا - sukeyrna, گھٹنا - ghatna, سمٹنا - simatna, سکڑنا - sukarna and پچکنا - pichakna
Whats the definition of shrink?
Definition of the shrink are
- become smaller or draw together
- draw back, as with fear or pain
- a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- reduce in size; reduce physically
- decrease in size, range, or extent
- wither, as with a loss of moisture
What is the synonym of shrink?
Synonym of word shrink are deflate, scrimp, waste, shrivel, constrict, want, reduce, wane, dwindle, moderate
What are the idioms with the word shrink?
Here are the idioms with the word shrink in them.
- He that swells in prosperity will shrink in adversity
What are the quotes with word shrink?
Here are the quotes with the word shrink in them
- 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death. — Thomas Paine
- I have a Christian worldview and so it shapes the way that I view issues. I don't apologize for that, and I don't think people of faith ought to shrink away from being in the public arena. — John Thune
- Men shrink less from offending one who inspires love than one who inspires fear. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it. — John F.Kennedy