Want meanings in Urdu
Want meanings in Urdu are ضرورت, چاہنا, مانگنا, غربت, فاقہ, قحط, قصور, آرزو کرنا, قلت, مانگ, کم ہونا, فقدان, گھٹنا, قاصر ہونا, توڑا, خالی یا ریتا ہونا, کوتاہی, محتاج ہونا, خواہش, نہ رکھنا, چاہ, معدوم ہون, غرض, گھٹی, حاجت, کمی Want in Urdu. More meanings of want, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
|How do you want to pay?||آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟|
|They want that||وہ اسے چاہتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Want
More words from Urdu related to Want
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Want meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہلکا ہونامانگعدم موجودگیعَيبعرض کرناشوق رکھنامجبوریبرانیلالےگھٹا دیناتھوڑاپژہ مردہ ہوناخذف کرناملائمیتویران بنانایکساں ہونافشاربندھاامساک باراںچاٹرغبت شدیدپسند کرنادبلاپنرجحانغریبیہمَّتموافق پڑناتقاضاغرہبگڑناعاشقیرغبت رکھنازوال پاناقصدبھوک لگناگراں قدرقابل مواخذہ جرمنصب العینلغزشکالصفدل بہلاناخرچ کرناچاہنامانگنامطالبہ، مانگکاماجاڑناقربتجھٹکے والی حرکت ...
Idioms with the word Want in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Want
What are the meanings of Want in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Want in Urdu are کمی - kami, کم ہونا - kam hona, فقدان - fuqdaaan, چاہ - chaah, قحط - qahet, کوتاہی - kotaahi, ضرورت - zaruurat, قلت - qillat, غربت - ghurbat, خواہش - khwaahish, گھٹنا - ghatna, حاجت - haajat, مانگنا - maangna, چاہنا - chaahna, قصور - qusuur, نہ رکھنا, فاقہ - faaqah, غرض - gharaz, آرزو کرنا - aarzu karna, گھٹی - Ghatti, مانگ - maang and توڑا - tora. To understand how would you translate the word Want in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Want or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Want synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Want. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Want in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Want in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Want with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by want?
Meanings of want are کمی - kami, کم ہونا - kam hona, فقدان - fuqdaaan, چاہ - chaah, قحط - qahet, کوتاہی - kotaahi, ضرورت - zaruurat, قلت - qillat, غربت - ghurbat, خواہش - khwaahish, گھٹنا - ghatna, حاجت - haajat, مانگنا - maangna, چاہنا - chaahna, قصور - qusuur, نہ رکھنا, فاقہ - faaqah, غرض - gharaz, آرزو کرنا - aarzu karna, گھٹی - Ghatti, مانگ - maang and توڑا - tora
Whats the definition of want?
Definition of the want are
What is the synonym of want?
Synonym of word want are decrement, impair, scantiness, necessity, shortage, diminution, inconveniency, need, lackadaisy, paucity
What are the idioms with the word want?
Here are the idioms with the word want in them.
- All complain of want of memory but none want of judgement
- Bad is want which is born of plenty
- Brave actions never want a trumpet
- Buy what you do not want and you will sell what you cannot spare
- Buyers want a hundred eyes sellers none
What are the idioms related to want?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word want.
- Fall short
- He who digs a pit for others himself falls into it
- He who digs a well for others himself falls into it
- Lack of interest
- A foult once denied is twice committed
What are the quotes with word want?
Here are the quotes with the word want in them
- I want to get old gracefully. I want to have good posture, I want to be healthy and be an example to my children. — Sting
- I don't want to fight aging I want to take good care of myself, but plastic surgery and all that? I'm not interested. — Christine Lahti
- The kids are old enough now - I just want to let them be kids. I don't want to comment on them too much. They're at an age where I just want to let them be kids. — Eminem
- I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that. — Princess Diana
How to use want in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use want in a sentence.
- How do you want to pay? — آپ ادائیگی کیسے کرنا چاہیں گے؟
- They want that — وہ اسے چاہتے ہیں