Curl meanings in Urdu
Curl meanings in Urdu are خم, خم دینا, حلقے یا چھلے بنانا, لچھیانا, موڑنا, چھلے ڈالنا بال, بل دینا, پیچ, سکیڑنا, بل, کنڈلی بنانا, گھنگریالہ بنانا, مروڑ, پٹا Curl in Urdu. More meanings of curl, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Curl.
- (verb) : wind around something in coils or loops
- (noun) : American chemist who with Richard Smalley and Harold Kroto discovered fullerenes and opened a new branch of chemistry (born in 1933)
- (noun) : a strand or cluster of hair
- (verb) : form a curl, curve, or kink
- (verb) : play the Scottish game of curling
- (verb) : twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- (verb) : shape one's body into a curl
- (noun) : a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- گھُونگَرِيالا يا چھَلے دار بَنانا
More words related to the meanings of Curl
More words from Urdu related to Curl
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Curl meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
معنی بدلنابوتاداؤںدبانابے اثرگانٹھمنحرف کرناعلاقہدھاگاکنڈلیقربانیگردان کرناخم دیناصدمہہٹنامنحنیخمدار حِصّہچبھنصراحیخلل دماغٹیڑھا کرناان بنبا ذوقعظمتلچکناظرفبل بوتابہانہرُخ بدلنارابڑیراہ سے ہٹناگولےخمیدگیقبضہ لگاناتصویر بنانابل دینانڈرگرہناکافیپچکانااٹکاوٴمرادمروڑفرقمستعدتاب دیناتاکید کرناکشادہکانجیمروڑنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Curl
What are the meanings of Curl in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Curl in Urdu are بل - bel, موڑنا - morna, پیچ - peych, سکیڑنا - sukeyrna, خم - kham, پٹا - patta, خم دینا - kham deyna, بل دینا - bal deyna, مروڑ - maror and لچھیانا - Lachiyana. To understand how would you translate the word Curl in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Curl or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Curl synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Curl. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Curl in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Curl in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Curl with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by curl?
Meanings of curl are بل - bel, موڑنا - morna, پیچ - peych, سکیڑنا - sukeyrna, خم - kham, پٹا - patta, خم دینا - kham deyna, بل دینا - bal deyna, مروڑ - maror and لچھیانا - Lachiyana
Whats the definition of curl?
Definition of the curl are
- wind around something in coils or loops
- American chemist who with Richard Smalley and Harold Kroto discovered fullerenes and opened a new branch of chemistry (born in 1933)
- a strand or cluster of hair
- form a curl, curve, or kink
- play the Scottish game of curling
- twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- shape one's body into a curl
- a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- گھُونگَرِيالا يا چھَلے دار بَنانا
What is the synonym of curl?
Synonym of word curl are main, warp, baching, constringe, flagon, screwings, fold, leashing, turn, screwing
What are the idioms with the word curl?
Here are the idioms with the word curl in them.
- To curl the lip
What are the idioms related to curl?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word curl.
- Joe miller
- Taxes and gruel will continually grow thicker
- Port the helm
- Round to
- Destroy sth root and branch
What are the quotes with word curl?
Here are the quotes with the word curl in them
- Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness. — Maya Angelou
- My Christmas wish would be to have an entire week off. To spend it with my family and just curl up and watch Christmas movies when it's snowing outside. — David Hasselhoff