Similarly meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Similarly.
- (adverb) : in like or similar manner
A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind.
More words from Urdu related to Similarly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Similarly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Similarly
What are the meanings of Similarly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Similarly in Urdu are اسی طور سے and اسی طرح. To understand how would you translate the word Similarly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Similarly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Similarly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Similarly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Similarly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Similarly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Similarly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by similarly?
Meanings of similarly are اسی طور سے and اسی طرح
Whats the definition of similarly?
Definition of the similarly are
- in like or similar manner
What is the synonym of similarly?
Synonym of word similarly are likewise, like, etcaetera, talewise, dissimilarly, thuswise, thataway, suchwise, spokewise, samen
What are the idioms related to similarly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word similarly.
- The wounded limbs recoil at even a gentle touch and a vain shadow strikes the anxious with fear
- Women like the moonhine with borrowed light
- Women like the moon shine with borrowed light
What are the quotes with word similarly?
Here are the quotes with the word similarly in them
- Every art and every inquiry, and similarly every action and choice, is thought to aim at some good and for this reason the good has rightly been declared to be that at which all things aim. — Aristotle
- A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind. — Clive Bell
- If co-operation, is thus the lifeblood of science and technology, it is similarly vital to society as a whole. — Arthur Holly Compton
- Technology is similarly just a catalyst at times for fundamental forces already present. — Scott Cook