Like meanings in Urdu
Like meanings in Urdu are ایسا, وار, چاہنا, دوسرا, اسی طور سے, اسی طرح, وش, ویسا ہی, ثانی, مائل ہونا, نظیر, مماثل, اچھا جاننا, مشابہ, رغبت رکھنا, پسند کرنا, بھانا, مطابق, خواہش رکھنا, مثل, ریجھنا, موافق, سا, قبول کرنا, ہم شکل, برابر, مانند Like in Urdu. More meanings of like, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Like.
- (verb) : prefer or wish to do something
- (adjective satellite) : conforming in every respect
- (noun) : a kind of person
- (verb) : feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- (verb) : be fond of
- (verb) : find enjoyable or agreeable
- (verb) : want to have
- (adjective) : resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- (adjective) : having the same or similar characteristics
- (noun) : a similar kind
|She dislikes that||وہ اسے ناپسند کرتی تھی|
|She is like him||وہ اس کی طرح ہے|
More words related to the meanings of Like
More words from Urdu related to Like
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Like meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اُڑا دیناشوق رکھناآٹھوں پہرنرمآرزولمحہقبول کرناساتھبرادریمسلسلمتلاشیویسانتخیال کرناملغوبہویسا ہیاقتضاڈپٹحتیٰحسب بقولپرےچھریرانامہ نگارمعین کرناطریقے یا طرز پرحملہ کرنابہت دور سےبتیچپٹناخلافطلب کرناکواںبر حکمحق دے دیناچورس کرناموازنہچیدہاٹھناملناچوپٹغور کرنامساوی القوتاُلٹپھڑکناچسپاںالتجا کرناشباہتہم آہنگدرُستقحط ...
Idioms with the word Like in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Like
What are the meanings of Like in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Like in Urdu are چاہنا - chaahna, مطابق - mutaabiq, برابر - baraabar, اسی طرح, موافق - muwaafiq, ایسا - aesa, پسند کرنا - pasand karna, دوسرا - duusra, مثل - misl, ثانی - saani, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, مماثل - Mumasil, نظیر - naziir, ویسا ہی - waesa hi, وار - waar, اسی طور سے, خواہش رکھنا, ہم شکل - ham shakl, مشابہ - mushaabah, وش - wash and مانند - maanind. To understand how would you translate the word Like in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Like or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Like synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Like. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Like in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Like in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Like with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by like?
Meanings of like are چاہنا - chaahna, مطابق - mutaabiq, برابر - baraabar, اسی طرح, موافق - muwaafiq, ایسا - aesa, پسند کرنا - pasand karna, دوسرا - duusra, مثل - misl, ثانی - saani, مائل ہونا - maa el hona, قبول کرنا - qubuul karna, مماثل - Mumasil, نظیر - naziir, ویسا ہی - waesa hi, وار - waar, اسی طور سے, خواہش رکھنا, ہم شکل - ham shakl, مشابہ - mushaabah, وش - wash and مانند - maanind
Whats the definition of like?
Definition of the like are
- prefer or wish to do something
- conforming in every respect
- a kind of person
- feel about or towards; consider, evaluate, or regard
- be fond of
- find enjoyable or agreeable
- want to have
- resembling or similar; having the same or some of the same characteristics; often used in combination
- having the same or similar characteristics
- a similar kind
What is the synonym of like?
Synonym of word like are want, befitting, continually, samen, suitable, thus, likers, equalizes, second, dictum
What are the idioms with the word like?
Here are the idioms with the word like in them.
- A gentleman without living is like pudding without sweet
- A healthy conscience is like a wall of brass
- A man like a watch is to be valued by his doings
- A man without religion is like a horse without bridle
- A mouse must not think to cast a shadow like an elephant
What are the idioms related to like?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word like.
- One should be compliant with the time
- What is trueimple and sincere is most congenial to man's nature
- What is true simple and sincere is most congenial to man's nature
- An example is better than a hundred precepts
- Wealth is like rheum it falls on the weakest parts
What are the quotes with word like?
Here are the quotes with the word like in them
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you've got to start young. — Theodore Roosevelt
- Old minds are like old horses you must exercise them if you wish to keep them in working order. — John Adams
- As long as any adult thinks that he, like the parents and teachers of old, can become introspective, invoking his own youth to understand the youth before him, he is lost. — Margaret Mead
- My notion of a wife at 40 is that a man should be able to change her, like a bank note, for two 20s. — Warren Beatty
How to use like in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use like in a sentence.
- She dislikes that — وہ اسے ناپسند کرتی تھی
- She is like him — وہ اس کی طرح ہے