Sole meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Sole.
- (adjective satellite) : not divided or shared with others
- (noun) : lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- (noun) : the underside of footwear or a golf club
- (noun) : the underside of the foot
- (verb) : put a new sole on
- (adjective satellite) : being the only one; single and isolated from others
- (noun) : right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
India saw from the beginning, and, even in her ages of reason and her age of increasing ignorance, she never lost hold of the insight, that life cannot be rightly seen in the sole light, cannot be perfectly lived in the sole power of its externalities.
More words from Urdu related to Sole
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sole meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ہم قسمایسی صُورت حال میںاجوڑمنفردانوکھایگانگتقرابتلواحقینیکتابے نظیراکیلاوسعت والافریدبرادریناتے دارپھٹکلبے مسلایک ساپھٹرشتہ داررشتے دارواحدنویلاسمبندھرشتہغیر شادی شُدہلاثانیگوتینادراچھوتاناتاناطہچھڑاطاقتنہانُمایاں کردار والابے مثلموافقیگانہغیر شادی شدہنرالیقرابتیمجردوابستہوحدانیبھائی بندپھٹکرنرالاہم جنسمفرِد ...
What are the meanings of Sole in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sole in Urdu is یگانہ - yagaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Sole in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sole or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sole synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sole. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sole in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sole in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sole with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sole?
Meaning of sole is یگانہ - yagaanah
Whats the definition of sole?
Definition of the sole are
- not divided or shared with others
- lean flesh of any of several flatfish
- the underside of footwear or a golf club
- the underside of the foot
- put a new sole on
- being the only one; single and isolated from others
- right-eyed flatfish; many are valued as food; most common in warm seas especially European
What is the synonym of sole?
Synonym of word sole are kindred, unitary, unique, unequalled, singular, single, relative, kinsman
What are the quotes with word sole?
Here are the quotes with the word sole in them
- India saw from the beginning, and, even in her ages of reason and her age of increasing ignorance, she never lost hold of the insight, that life cannot be rightly seen in the sole light, cannot be perfectly lived in the sole power of its externalities. — Sri Aurobindo
- If we take science as our sole guide, if we accept and hold fast that alone which is verifiable, the old theology must go. — John Burroughs
- Marriage is an act of will that signifies and involves a mutual gift, which unites the spouses and binds them to their eventual souls, with whom they make up a sole family - a domestic church. — Pope John Paul II
- The sole art that suits me is that which, rising from unrest, tends toward serenity. — Andre Gide