Singular meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Singular.
- (adjective satellite) : beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- (noun) : the form of a word that is used to denote a singleton
- (adjective) : grammatical number category referring to a single item or unit
- (adjective satellite) : the single one of its kind
- (adjective satellite) : being a single and separate person or thing
- (adjective satellite) : unusual or striking
- (adjective) : composed of one member, set, or kind
Beauty is the result of having been through an experience all the way through to the end - therefore it has a poignancy. Beauty that is singular always comes from following an experience to the point where you can go no further.
Our work is before us. It cannot be passed to future legislatures and must not be passed to future generations. May we boldly seize the moment with singular unity. And may we build a Texas of unlimited possibility.
More words related to the meanings of Singular
More words from Urdu related to Singular
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Singular meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تمسخر انگیزناموری کامتروکخلاف رواج یا دستورپرسکونبیگانہرشتہان سناخطبی ساشَدیدحیرت خیزعنقاشاذمشہور و معروفنامناسبتحفہالگفریدکج روبلا پیش خدمتغیر متحرکچھڑاناتایگانگتخوش کنتیزگوتیغیر معتدلٹھٹھولعدیم النظیرانتخاب کرنامشتاققیمتیڈالنابڑاممتازرشتہ دارخاموشقابل یادگاراکیلااجوڑامنغیر مانوسناطہڈانوا ڈولفقطلاثانیکمموجدقابل یاد گار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Singular
What are the meanings of Singular in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Singular in Urdu are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, یگانہ - yagaanah, انوکھا - anokha, نادر - naadir, تنہا - tanha and واحد - waahid. To understand how would you translate the word Singular in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Singular or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Singular synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Singular. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Singular in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Singular in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Singular with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by singular?
Meanings of singular are غیر معمولی - ghaer mamuuli, یگانہ - yagaanah, انوکھا - anokha, نادر - naadir, تنہا - tanha and واحد - waahid
Whats the definition of singular?
Definition of the singular are
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- the form of a word that is used to denote a singleton
- grammatical number category referring to a single item or unit
- the single one of its kind
- being a single and separate person or thing
- unusual or striking
- composed of one member, set, or kind
What is the synonym of singular?
Synonym of word singular are nonarboreal, sole, uniocular, vagarious, fabular, unique, untypical, notable, solitudinarian, extispicious
What are the idioms related to singular?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word singular.
- Out of common
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
- By it self
- Disgrace are like cherries one draws another
What are the quotes with word singular?
Here are the quotes with the word singular in them
- Beauty is the result of having been through an experience all the way through to the end - therefore it has a poignancy. Beauty that is singular always comes from following an experience to the point where you can go no further. — Joan Chen
- I have a secret thought from some things I have observed, that God may perhaps design you for some singular service in the world. — David Brainerd
- Our work is before us. It cannot be passed to future legislatures and must not be passed to future generations. May we boldly seize the moment with singular unity. And may we build a Texas of unlimited possibility. — Rick Perry
- The total absence of humor from the Bible is one of the most singular things in all literature. — Alfred North Whitehead