Sponsor meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Sponsor.
- (noun) : someone who supports or champions something
- (noun) : an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- (verb) : assume responsibility for or leadership of
Presently, the Commission for Commemorating 350 Years of American Jewish History has been brought about to encourage and sponsor a variety of historical activities that advance our understanding of the American Jewish experience as it marks this milestone anniversary.
More words related to the meanings of Sponsor
More words from Urdu related to Sponsor
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sponsor meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذمے دارمٹھاضامن ہونابیمہ کرناکسی کی مدافعت کرنے والااختیار یا سند دینے والاضامنی یا ضمانت دینایرغمالبھرتدل جمعی کرناذمے داریپٹھوکفیلکفالت کرناساتھیکسنضامنڈلاکیلاوٹ لیناہمدردبھرنتحفظ کرناپنبہکفالتتصدیق کرناطرف دارتصدیق کرنےاولنوالہذمہ لیناضامنیساتھ دینے والابا ضمانتضمانتذمے دار ہونارہینبندوق کی ڈاٹذمہپشت پناہذمہ داراوپر لاناحمایتیڈاٹ بناناضمانت دیناگدیآڑبھر دیناحامیمصدق
Idiom related to the meaning of Sponsor
What are the meanings of Sponsor in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sponsor in Urdu are کفیل - kafiil and ضامن - zaamin. To understand how would you translate the word Sponsor in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sponsor or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sponsor synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sponsor. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sponsor in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sponsor in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sponsor with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sponsor?
Meanings of sponsor are کفیل - kafiil and ضامن - zaamin
Whats the definition of sponsor?
Definition of the sponsor are
- someone who supports or champions something
- an advocate who presents a person (as for an award or a degree or an introduction etc.)
- assume responsibility for or leadership of
What is the synonym of sponsor?
Synonym of word sponsor are sponsal, guarantor, spongers, guarantee, efferent, warrantor, warranter, splenitive, guaranteed, superfused
What are the idioms related to sponsor?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sponsor.
- I dare or will be bound
What are the quotes with word sponsor?
Here are the quotes with the word sponsor in them
- Presently, the Commission for Commemorating 350 Years of American Jewish History has been brought about to encourage and sponsor a variety of historical activities that advance our understanding of the American Jewish experience as it marks this milestone anniversary. — Jon Porter
- Most sermons sound to me like commercials - but I can't make out whether God is the Sponsor or the Product. — Mignon McLaughlin
- I don't believe an Alliance government should sponsor legislation on abortion or a referendum on abortion. — Stephen Harper