Hostage meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Hostage.
- (noun) : a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
I feel like a hostage to fortune. Not that I am complaining. I wanted to play the role. But in truth I didn't think the show would be such a success. OK, I thought it would fail. Not because it was bad. I was confident it was good, but plenty of good things just sort of wither on the vine.
More words related to the meanings of Hostage
More words from Urdu related to Hostage
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Hostage meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بنیادیحمایتیضامنی یا ضمانت دیناتصدیق کرنےآڑبا ضمانتضمانت دینانمایاںمولتلایہپِچھّلامرغوببھر دیناذمے داراولینحامیکفیلبہترینضامن ہوناراہ نمائسرمایہہراول دستہماضی کاواہبیمہ کرنااہمجیٹھاکسی کی مدافعت کرنے والاماقبلخوبدل جمعی کرناممتازسب سے اچھاسب سے زیادہ یا پہلےعلم بردارسابقاولاًذمے داریبزرگعمدہپٹھواگلابیشکفالت کرنااصلیساتھیمقدممصدقکیلپہلی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Hostage
What are the meanings of Hostage in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Hostage in Urdu are اول - auwwal and کفیل - kafiil. To understand how would you translate the word Hostage in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Hostage or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Hostage synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Hostage. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Hostage in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Hostage in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Hostage with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by hostage?
Meanings of hostage are اول - auwwal and کفیل - kafiil
Whats the definition of hostage?
Definition of the hostage are
- a prisoner who is held by one party to insure that another party will meet specified terms
What is the synonym of hostage?
Synonym of word hostage are primogenial, sponsal, primal, spongers, palmary, efferent, leading, warrantor, splenitive, former
What are the idioms related to hostage?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word hostage.
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Every evil thing is easily stifled at its birth; allowed to become old it generally become too powerful
- Make wage war
What are the quotes with word hostage?
Here are the quotes with the word hostage in them
- Every happiness is a hostage to fortune. — Arthur Helps
- I believe it's a real tedious hostage negotiation to have a marriage be what it is. — Brad Garrett
- I feel like a hostage to fortune. Not that I am complaining. I wanted to play the role. But in truth I didn't think the show would be such a success. OK, I thought it would fail. Not because it was bad. I was confident it was good, but plenty of good things just sort of wither on the vine. — Hugh Laurie
- The idea that the rest of the world was somehow being held hostage by the Arab-Israeli conflict once had a minimal basis in reality. In the first 20 years of Israel's existence, every Arab country was in an active state of war with the Jewish state. — John Podhoretz