Strictly meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Strictly.
- (adverb) : in a rigorous manner
- (adverb) : restricted to something
- (adverb) : in a stringent manner
An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited.
More words related to the meanings of Strictly
More words from Urdu related to Strictly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Strictly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اکھڑ پن سےبے رحمی سےگستاخی سےدیوانہ وارتعدی سےجھٹ پٹروکھے پن سےسنگدلی سےبدسلیقگی سےبُری طرحآلودگی سےظلم و تشدد سےبل ضروراجڈ پن سےسرکشی سےبھونڈے طریقے سےسختی سےبدطینتیدشنام دہی سےضد بازی سےاحمقانہظالمانہچمٹ کرزور سےگندے پن سےبے ادبانہمجنونانہستم سےفی الفوراکھڑ یا اجڈ پنے سےڈھٹائی سےبداخلاقی سےپاگل پن سےجابرانہتاکیداًترش روئی سےضد سےاجڈپنے سےشدت سےغلاظت سےبد زبانی سےبے رحمانیبری طرح سےزبردستی سےکرختگی سےتیزی سےبد طینتی سےمذمت کے طور پردیوانوں کی طرحبہ جبر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Strictly
What are the meanings of Strictly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Strictly in Urdu are سختی سے - sakhti sey and تاکیداً - taakiidan. To understand how would you translate the word Strictly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Strictly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Strictly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Strictly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Strictly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Strictly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Strictly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by strictly?
Meanings of strictly are سختی سے - sakhti sey and تاکیداً - taakiidan
Whats the definition of strictly?
Definition of the strictly are
- in a rigorous manner
- restricted to something
- in a stringent manner
What is the synonym of strictly?
Synonym of word strictly are sternwards, badly, stridently, feverously, currishly, doughtily, scrumptiously, starchily, strenuously, effrontuously
What are the idioms related to strictly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word strictly.
- A blunt wedge will do it where sometimes a sharp axe will not
- Flies are easier caught with honey than with vinegar
- Pin one down
- Rule with a rod of iron
What are the quotes with word strictly?
Here are the quotes with the word strictly in them
- Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. — Jack Benny
- An attitude to life which seeks fulfillment in the single-minded pursuit of wealth - in short, materialism - does not fit into this world, because it contains within itself no limiting principle, while the environment in which it is placed is strictly limited. — E. F. Schumacher
- Epic poetry exhibits life in some great symbolic attitude. It cannot strictly be said to symbolize life itself, but always some manner of life. — Lascelles Abercrombie
- Hip-hop is still cool at a party. But to me, hip-hop has never been strictly a party it is also there to elevate consciousness. — Saul Williams