Sustained meanings in Urdu
Sustained meanings in Urdu is برقرار Sustained in Urdu. More meanings of sustained, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sustained.
- (adjective satellite) : (of an electric arc) continuous
- (adjective satellite) : maintained at length without interruption or weakening
More words from Urdu related to Sustained
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sustained meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sustained
What are the meanings of Sustained in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Sustained in Urdu is برقرار - bar qaraar. To understand how would you translate the word Sustained in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Sustained or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sustained synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sustained. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sustained in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sustained in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sustained with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sustained?
Meaning of sustained is برقرار - bar qaraar
Whats the definition of sustained?
Definition of the sustained are
- (of an electric arc) continuous
- maintained at length without interruption or weakening
What is the synonym of sustained?
Synonym of word sustained are persisted, inviolate, upheld, intactness, intactable
What are the idioms related to sustained?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sustained.
- Die game
- Keep body and soul together
- Oft counting makes good friends
- Presents keep friendship warm
- Short neckonings make long friends
What are the quotes with word sustained?
Here are the quotes with the word sustained in them
- Look at the Afghans, during the time of the Soviet invasion. They were among the poorest Muslims in the world, yet they were sustained by their faith in God, and God alone. — Abu Bakar Bashir
- Probably nothing serious or worthwhile can be accomplished without one's willingness to be alone for sustained periods of time, which is not to say that one must live alone, obsessively. — Joyce Carol Oates
- Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business is only to be sustained by perpetual neglect of many other things. — Robert Louis Stevenson
- A rise in the level of saving can reduce aggregate activity temporarily but only a sustained high level of saving makes it possible to have the sustained high level of business investment that contributes to the long-run growth of output. — Martin Feldstein