Temple meanings in Urdu
Temple meanings in Urdu are کنپٹی, کن پٹی, اگیاری, دیہرا, ٹھاکربازی, معبد, عبادت گاہ, دیول, مندر, دیر, شوالا, گردوارہ Temple in Urdu. More meanings of temple, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Temple.
- (noun) : place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
- (noun) : an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes
- (noun) : the flat area on either side of the forehead
The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.
More words from Urdu related to Temple
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Temple meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قیامملتوی ہوناکاہلی یا تساہل سےآہستگیوقفہمزارمندرٹالناجھول جھالڈھلڑ پنپس و پیششہوالاعبادت گاہدیر لگاناعبادت گاہ êbaadatتعویقلٹکاناسستیمعبدٹال مٹولگردوارہٹھیراؤدیر ہونادیرمسیتٹھیراناکليسااویرعرصہدیریکاہلیالتواشہ بالادیولٹلناتا خیرتاخیرملتوی کرناشوالامسجدہرجگرجاہچکچاہٹتاخیر کرناڈھیلخدا کا گھرٹھیرناخانقاہ
Idiom with the word Temple in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Temple
What are the meanings of Temple in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Temple in Urdu are دیر - dar, شوالا - Shawala, معبد - Maabad, گردوارہ - gurduwaara, عبادت گاہ - ebaadat gaah, دیول - Deyoul and مندر - mandir. To understand how would you translate the word Temple in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Temple or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Temple synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Temple. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Temple in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Temple in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Temple with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by temple?
Meanings of temple are دیر - dar, شوالا - Shawala, معبد - Maabad, گردوارہ - gurduwaara, عبادت گاہ - ebaadat gaah, دیول - Deyoul and مندر - mandir
Whats the definition of temple?
Definition of the temple are
- place of worship consisting of an edifice for the worship of a deity
- an edifice devoted to special or exalted purposes
- the flat area on either side of the forehead
What is the synonym of temple?
Synonym of word temple are ter, latence, lateness, delay, tarriance, tardiness, dilatoriness, dilatorily, bridgegroom's man, mosque
What are the idioms with the word temple?
Here are the idioms with the word temple in them.
- The chamber of sickness is the temple of devotion
What are the idioms related to temple?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word temple.
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- In the twinkling of an eye the world is upset
- A day after the fair
- A green wound is soon healed
- A promise delayed is justice deferred
What are the quotes with word temple?
Here are the quotes with the word temple in them
- Anybody who has been seriously engaged in scientific work of any kind realizes that over the entrance to the gates of the temple of science are written the words: 'Ye must have faith.' — Max Planck
- The moment I have realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free. — Swami Vivekananda
- From the solemn gloom of the temple children run out to sit in the dust, God watches them play and forgets the priest. — Rabindranath Tagore
- The sound of laughter is like the vaulted dome of a temple of happiness. — Milan Kundera