Frail meanings in Urdu
Frail meanings in Urdu are کَمزور, گھاس کی بَنی ٹوکری, فَريل, چھابا, ناپائیدار, سریع الزوال, بودا, فانی, نازک, کمزور, کچا, فنا پزیر, ناتواں, پوچ, نازُک Frail in Urdu. More meanings of frail, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Frail.
- (adjective satellite) : easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- (noun) : a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- (noun) : the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- (adjective) : physically weak
- (adjective satellite) : wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
More words related to the meanings of Frail
More words from Urdu related to Frail
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frail meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انجاماجالابے لطفپولانحیفلَڑکھَڑاتا ہُوابے سروپاآدرناکارہقلیلمجبورمفرورتیزی سے گُزر جانے والاچھریرانحیف یا نِکمّابزدلپاس کاانسانسبک سرکمفَيصلَہ کُنقاصردرہم برہمخرابخامبے اثروقت کاسبزبے ٹھکاناجلاناکالعدمکمال کاحالت نزع میںعجیبدھان پانممتاز کرناہیٹاکھُردرانازک مزاجآدرستکار کرناذوجھولاکاغذیچلا جانے والاذود رنجغیر معینافتخارگھٹاناکُوچَکریشمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Frail
What are the meanings of Frail in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frail in Urdu are ناتواں - naa tawaan, کچا - kachcha, بودا - boda, کمزور - kamzor, پوچ - poch, نازک - naazuk, نازُک - Nazuk, کَمزور, فانی - faani, چھابا - chhaaba, ناپائیدار - naa paa edaar, سریع الزوال and فنا پزیر - fana paziir. To understand how would you translate the word Frail in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frail or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frail synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frail. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frail in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frail in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frail with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frail?
Meanings of frail are ناتواں - naa tawaan, کچا - kachcha, بودا - boda, کمزور - kamzor, پوچ - poch, نازک - naazuk, نازُک - Nazuk, کَمزور, فانی - faani, چھابا - chhaaba, ناپائیدار - naa paa edaar, سریع الزوال and فنا پزیر - fana paziir
Whats the definition of frail?
Definition of the frail are
- easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- a basket for holding dried fruit (especially raisins or figs)
- the weight of a frail (basket) full of raisins or figs; between 50 and 75 pounds
- physically weak
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
What is the synonym of frail?
Synonym of word frail are weakling, inefficacious, slim, frailish, unstamped, fribble, light, timorous, fragged, impaired
What are the idioms related to frail?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frail.
- Niminy piminy
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- Backbone less
- A rope of sand
What are the quotes with word frail?
Here are the quotes with the word frail in them
- Courage is sometimes frail as hope is frail: a fragile shoot between two stones that grows brave toward the sun though warmth and brightness fail, striving and faith the only strength it knows. — Frances Rodman
- My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind. — Albert Einstein
- Say what you want to say about the rest of his presidency, including his tone-deaf response to Katrina and a war waged in Iraq on false pretenses, Bush connected with Americans in the aftermath of 9/11 because he looked as frail and unforgiving as we felt. — Ron Fournier