Temporary meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Temporary.
- (adjective) : not permanent; not lasting
- (adjective satellite) : lacking continuity or regularity
- (noun) : a worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis
More words related to the meanings of Temporary
More words from Urdu related to Temporary
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Temporary meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مُسَلسَلنزعجہاں تہاںیومیہتندفَيصلَہ کُنآزمائشفنا پزیرمُستعجَلدیو سنجوگیبشرشدنیآب و ہوائیخاص اوقات کاموتمَخصُوص مُدَّت کے لِيےہلاکت خیزبالفعلچھابااتفاقیغیر منتظرکم عُمرمرنے والابرمحلروز مرہدنیویاز غیبیتجربیحکمت عملیآنی جانیمرنے کوما بینمُمکِنہ طور پربے تکفوری ظاہر ہونے والاچند روزہمُہلَکبرائے چندےگھاس کی بَنی ٹوکریغیر ارادیعبوریکداچتفنا پذیربرجستہمہلکوقت کاکمزورامتحان کرنے والاکام چلائربیع کا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Temporary
What are the meanings of Temporary in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Temporary in Urdu are عارضی - aarzi, وقتی - waqti, موسمی - mausmi, فانی - faani, ہنگامی - hangaami, فصلی - fasli and چند روزہ - chand rozah. To understand how would you translate the word Temporary in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Temporary or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Temporary synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Temporary. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Temporary in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Temporary in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Temporary with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by temporary?
Meanings of temporary are عارضی - aarzi, وقتی - waqti, موسمی - mausmi, فانی - faani, ہنگامی - hangaami, فصلی - fasli and چند روزہ - chand rozah
Whats the definition of temporary?
Definition of the temporary are
- not permanent; not lasting
- lacking continuity or regularity
- a worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis
What is the synonym of temporary?
Synonym of word temporary are positional, accidental, climatic, dying, extemporary, transient, transpositional, contingence, arborary, tentative
What are the idioms related to temporary?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word temporary.
- For a time
- Equal to the occa sion
- Shadow factory
- Made ground
- There is no jollity but hath a smack of it
What are the quotes with word temporary?
Here are the quotes with the word temporary in them
- One of the best temporary cures for pride and affectation is seasickness a man who wants to vomit never puts on airs. — Josh Billings
- Forget about the consequences of failure. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success. — Denis Waitley
- In the environmental movement, every time you lose a battle it's for good, but our victories always seem to be temporary and we keep fighting them over and over again. — David Suzuki
- At every turn, when humanity is asked the question, 'Do you want temporary economic gain or long-term environmental loss, which one do you prefer,' we invariably choose the money. — Ethan Hawke