Tenacity meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Tenacity.
- (noun) : persistent determination
Each season I find myself constantly inspired by 'The Biggest Loser' contestants. Their tenacity and willingness to learn new, healthy habits is tremendous and the results speak for themselves. I am honored to be part of such an inspiring program that helps inspire positive change in so many lives.
More words from Urdu related to Tenacity
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tenacity meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Tenacity in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tenacity in Urdu are اکڑ - akar and کس - kas. To understand how would you translate the word Tenacity in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tenacity or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tenacity synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tenacity. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tenacity in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tenacity in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tenacity with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tenacity?
Meanings of tenacity are اکڑ - akar and کس - kas
Whats the definition of tenacity?
Definition of the tenacity are
- persistent determination
What is the synonym of tenacity?
Synonym of word tenacity are airs, who, which, person, man, individual, what, vanity, rigidity, pride
What are the idioms related to tenacity?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tenacity.
- Pride feels no cold
What are the quotes with word tenacity?
Here are the quotes with the word tenacity in them
- Rosa Parks' courage, determination, and tenacity continue to be an inspiration to all those committed to non-violent protest and change nearly half a century later. — Bob Filner
- Men never cling to their dreams with such tenacity as at the moment when they are losing faith in them, and know it, but do not dare yet to confess it to themselves. — William Graham Sumner
- Patience and tenacity are worth more than twice their weight of cleverness. — Thomas Huxley
- Each season I find myself constantly inspired by 'The Biggest Loser' contestants. Their tenacity and willingness to learn new, healthy habits is tremendous and the results speak for themselves. I am honored to be part of such an inspiring program that helps inspire positive change in so many lives. — Curtis Stone