Which meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Which
More words from Urdu related to Which
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Which meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کیڑاکھدائی کا علاقہذاتجونساانفرادیپرچھاواںرائی کا دانہکہآدم زادجیسکہکنسالمہایک یا دوسرابودطبیعتہگنیٹیمن بعدجونکس کاآدمی رکھناجُوںکھدائی سے نکلنے والا مادّہوضعچوتڑپھٹکرمگرلکھ رکھناکیسا ہیشوہرپرزہقسمدو میں سے ایکجیونترکیبپیندیزاںبعدشخصجیسالوگوں کو تعینات کرنالیکھکوئی ایکمزاجکونمتنفسدھاراکنیکوئ نہیںمَردکھدائیبناوٹ ...
Idioms with the word Which in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Which
What are the meanings of Which in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Which in Urdu are کن - kan, کس - kas, جون - juun, کون - kaun, کون سا - kaun sa, جو - jau, جوکہ - jokeh, جسے - Jesay and جونسا - Joonsa. To understand how would you translate the word Which in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Which or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Which synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Which. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Which in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Which in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Which with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by which?
Meanings of which are کن - kan, کس - kas, جون - juun, کون - kaun, کون سا - kaun sa, جو - jau, جوکہ - jokeh, جسے - Jesay and جونسا - Joonsa
Whats the definition of which?
Definition of the which are
What is the synonym of which?
Synonym of word which are who, what, nit, digging, as, molecule, june, mite, whoso, whinchat
What are the idioms with the word which?
Here are the idioms with the word which in them.
- A loss which is not known is not loss
- A sorrow is an itching place which is made wrose by scratching
- A straw will show which way the wind blows
- All that is rare is dear that which is every day is cheep
- All that is rare is dear that which is everyday is cheep
What are the idioms related to which?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word which.
- Sing another song or tune
- Everything in this world has its own blemishes
- Whom god keeps no frost can kill
- Envy seeks the highest thing
- Every heart knows its bitterness
What are the quotes with word which?
Here are the quotes with the word which in them
- How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. — C.S.Lewis
- Preparation for old age should begin not later than one's teens. A life which is empty of purpose until 65 will not suddenly become filled on retirement. — Dwight L.Moody
- Growing old is no more than a bad habit which a busy person has no time to form. — Andre Maurois
- Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday. — Eleanor Roosevelt