Who meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Who.
- (noun) : a United Nations agency to coordinate international health activities and to help governments improve health services
More words from Urdu related to Who
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Who meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گھڑیالذرہکسیشوہرجو کوئیجُوںمتنفسوضعکھدائی کا علاقہترکیبسفرہپہلے جو ذکر آچکا ہوشخصجونسالوگوں کو تعینات کرنازندگیقسمکنکھدائی سے نکلنے والا مادّہدریارائی کا دانہآیامَردجو بھیلیکھمزاجمایاہگنیٹییہ کہ مقابل جگہجئینرجساستحیوان ناطقفردبناوٹپرزہچوتڑسرتالکھ رکھناخواہبَشَرہستیچھوٹا کیڑاماہیتخوپیندیکیاانسانجسےکس ...
Idioms with the word Who in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Who
What are the meanings of Who in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Who in Urdu are کن - kan, کس - kas, کون - kaun, جو - jau and کہ - keh. To understand how would you translate the word Who in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Who or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Who synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Who. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Who in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Who in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Who with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by who?
Meanings of who are کن - kan, کس - kas, کون - kaun, جو - jau and کہ - keh
Whats the definition of who?
Definition of the who are
- a United Nations agency to coordinate international health activities and to help governments improve health services
What is the synonym of who?
Synonym of word who are jot, what, component, whoso, kon, oats, que, joe, nature, whatsoever
What are the idioms with the word who?
Here are the idioms with the word who in them.
- A man who is merciful to a followman a calamity remembers
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- A wise man gets learning from those who have none themselves
- All is well with him who is beloved of his neighbours
- All succeeds with people who are of sweet and cheerful disposition
What are the idioms related to who?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word who.
- All are fellows at football
- At a round table there's no dispute of place
- The question is what is the law not who are the parties
- A poor man's voice is never heard against the rich
- Poor men's reason are not heard
What are the quotes with word who?
Here are the quotes with the word who in them
- Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young. — Henry Ford
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age. — Robert Frost
- Like everyone else who makes the mistake of getting older, I begin each day with coffee and obituaries. — Bill Cosby
- None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm. — Henry David Thoreau