Toward meanings in Urdu
I would like to see more airplay for all artists, no matter what age. I think there's a lot of money being spent toward the young guys, but a lot of the older guys are the ones who blazed the trail for those young guys.
More words from Urdu related to Toward
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Toward meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Toward
What are the meanings of Toward in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Toward in Urdu is طرف - taraf. To understand how would you translate the word Toward in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Toward or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Toward synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Toward. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Toward in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Toward in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Toward with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by toward?
Meaning of toward is طرف - taraf
Whats the definition of toward?
Definition of the toward are
What is the synonym of toward?
Synonym of word toward are leaning, into, ward, direction, at, way, side
What are the idioms related to toward?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word toward.
- As the twig's bent the tree's inclined
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- Direct one eye
- Every here and there
- Every witch way
What are the quotes with word toward?
Here are the quotes with the word toward in them
- In this electronic age we see ourselves being translated more and more into the form of information, moving toward the technological extension of consciousness. — Marshall McLuhan
- I would like to see more airplay for all artists, no matter what age. I think there's a lot of money being spent toward the young guys, but a lot of the older guys are the ones who blazed the trail for those young guys. — Willie Nelson
- No, no, I was only funny on stage, really. I, I, think I was funny as a person toward my classmates when I was very young. You know, when I was a child, up to about the age of 12. — Rowan Atkinson
- Israel is no longer a people that dwells alone, and has to join the global journey toward peace, reconciliation and international cooperation. — Yitzhak Rabin