Into meanings in Urdu
More words related to the meanings of Into
More words from Urdu related to Into
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Into meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Into in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Into
What are the meanings of Into in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Into in Urdu are بیچ میں - biich meyn, طرف - taraf, میں - meyn, اندر - andar, درمیان - dar miyaan, فی - fi and کاندر - kaanede. To understand how would you translate the word Into in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Into or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Into synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Into. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Into in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Into in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Into with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by into?
Meanings of into are بیچ میں - biich meyn, طرف - taraf, میں - meyn, اندر - andar, درمیان - dar miyaan, فی - fi and کاندر - kaanede
Whats the definition of into?
Definition of the into are
What is the synonym of into?
Synonym of word into are amidmost, way, i, midmost, toward, beneath, side, among, amidst, leaning
What are the idioms with the word into?
Here are the idioms with the word into in them.
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- All excess turns into vice
- Be in step into one or dead
- Be in step into ones or dead
- Burst into flame
What are the idioms related to into?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word into.
- The wound that bleedeth inwardly is most dangerous
- As the twig's bent the tree's inclined
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- Below stairs
- Between you and me and the bedpost or lamp post
What are the quotes with word into?
Here are the quotes with the word into in them
- All diseases run into one, old age. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- In youth we run into difficulties. In old age difficulties run into us. — Beverly Sills
- We've put more effort into helping folks reach old age than into helping them enjoy it. — Frank A.Clark
- Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking. — Albert Einstein