Way meanings in Urdu
Way meanings in Urdu are طرف, قرینہ, راستہ, گذر گاہ, شکل, جادہ, وسیلہ, ذریعہ, سبیل, انداز, ڈھب, گزر, پنتھ, راہ, مارگ, روش, طرح, طور, طرز, نہج, ڈھنگ, اتار Way in Urdu. More meanings of way, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word Way.
- (noun) : a line leading to a place or point
- (noun) : a course of conduct
- (noun) : space for movement
- (noun) : a journey or passage
- (noun) : any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- (noun) : the property of distance in general
- (noun) : doing as one pleases or chooses
- (noun) : a portion of something divided into shares
- (noun) : the condition of things generally
- (noun) : thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end
- (adverb) : to a great degree or by a great distance; very much ( right smart' is regional in the United States)
- (noun) : a general category of things; used in the expression in the way of'
|I always pray||میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں|
More words related to the meanings of Way
More words from Urdu related to Way
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Way meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چالاکیصُورتعادترد کرناتوسطوسیلہآبنائےبڑھیاکامیاب ہونارنگ برنگیبینڈامماثلتوضع داریمورتکساتھدستور العملمیلبھیسکفالتعدددھاری ڈالناطور طریقہسوراختغراکمکجتنپیمانتصویر یا صورت بناناحبثہتیز چلناپھراناپیوستڈھانچجَڑجادہڈھلانفنیاتنشو نماآمَدرحم دلکردارحالتچھین ہونااُٹھ جاناآنا جاناتشکیل دیناطرفداریسدھارناڈھونڈنااتارنا ...
Idioms with the word Way in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Way
What are the meanings of Way in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Way in Urdu are ڈھب - dhab, شکل - shakl, گزر - guzar, طرف - taraf, طور - tor, راستہ - raastah, انداز - andaaz, ڈھنگ - dhang, روش - rawish, راہ - raah, وسیلہ - wasiilah, طرز - tarz, ذریعہ - zariiah, نہج - nahj, طرح - tarah, قرینہ - qariinah, جادہ - jaadah, سبیل - sabiil, اتار - utaarna and مارگ - Maarg. To understand how would you translate the word Way in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Way or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Way synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Way. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Way in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Way in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Way with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by way?
Meanings of way are ڈھب - dhab, شکل - shakl, گزر - guzar, طرف - taraf, طور - tor, راستہ - raastah, انداز - andaaz, ڈھنگ - dhang, روش - rawish, راہ - raah, وسیلہ - wasiilah, طرز - tarz, ذریعہ - zariiah, نہج - nahj, طرح - tarah, قرینہ - qariinah, جادہ - jaadah, سبیل - sabiil, اتار - utaarna and مارگ - Maarg
Whats the definition of way?
Definition of the way are
- a line leading to a place or point
- a course of conduct
- space for movement
- a journey or passage
- any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- the property of distance in general
- doing as one pleases or chooses
- a portion of something divided into shares
- the condition of things generally
- thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end
- to a great degree or by a great distance; very much ( right smart' is regional in the United States)
- a general category of things; used in the expression in the way of'
What is the synonym of way?
Synonym of word way are manner, numeral, access, leaning, figure, port, distyles, pathway, gestalt, track
What are the idioms with the word way?
Here are the idioms with the word way in them.
- A bad way has a bad end
- A gift will make its way through stone walls
- A gift will make its way through stonewalls
- A short prayer finds its way to heaven
- A straw will show which way the wind blows
What are the idioms related to way?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word way.
- Turn about
- He who cannot hide his own shame does not conceal another
- Kill two birds with one stone or shaft
- To kill two birds with one stone
- To kill two brids with one stone
What are the quotes with word way?
Here are the quotes with the word way in them
- Aging seems to be the only available way to live a long life. — Kitty O'Neill Collins
- Age is getting to know all the ways the world turns, so that if you cannot turn the world the way you want, you can at least get out of the way so you won't get run over. — Miriam Makeba
- In this age, which believes that there is a short cut to everything, the greatest lesson to be learned is that the most difficult way is, in the long run, the easiest. — Henry Miller
- It is old age, rather than death, that is to be contrasted with life. Old age is life's parody, whereas death transforms life into a destiny: in a way it preserves it by giving it the absolute dimension. Death does away with time. — Simone de Beauvoir
How to use way in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use way in a sentence.
- I always pray — میں ہمیشہ دعا کرتا ہوں