Transcend meanings in Urdu
Transcend meanings in Urdu are جواز کرنا, جیسے حَد سے, گُزر جانا, مافُوق ہونا, سَبقَت لے جانا, بَڑھ جانا, فائق ہونا, غالب ہونا, تجاوز کرنا Transcend in Urdu. More meanings of transcend, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Transcend.
- (verb) : be superior or better than some standard
- (verb) : be greater in scope or size than some standard
More words related to the meanings of Transcend
More words from Urdu related to Transcend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Transcend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ترجیح رکھنامغلوب کرنااوتوزن میں زیادہ ہوناپیدا ہونافتح کرناناکتخداسبق لے جاناتجاوز کرنامسخرمنافعچڑھناخطا کرنانہ پاناپیش دستی کرناشکست دینابیشیحدفتح یاب ہوناخالی جانا یا پڑناپیچھے چھوڑناپانااوپر چڑھ جانابچتتوڑناکھوٹچُوکناچھکے چھڑانامغلوبلابھجیسے کِسی قانون کیفیضکمار کنیاافضل ہوناپیدا کرنابڑھناتحصیل کرنافسخ کرنارہ جاناحد سے زیادہ ہوناآگے نکل جانابس میں لاناپیداقانون توڑناجیتبیٹیسر کرناپراپتیمرجاد سے بڑھناہاتھ آنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Transcend
What are the meanings of Transcend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Transcend in Urdu are تجاوز کرنا - tajaawuz karna, جواز کرنا - jawaaz karna, فائق ہونا - faa eq hona and غالب ہونا - ghaalib hona. To understand how would you translate the word Transcend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Transcend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Transcend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Transcend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Transcend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Transcend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Transcend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by transcend?
Meanings of transcend are تجاوز کرنا - tajaawuz karna, جواز کرنا - jawaaz karna, فائق ہونا - faa eq hona and غالب ہونا - ghaalib hona
Whats the definition of transcend?
Definition of the transcend are
- be superior or better than some standard
- be greater in scope or size than some standard
What is the synonym of transcend?
Synonym of word transcend are overreach, exceed, infract, surpass, overstep, outstrip, outcompass, outrun, miss, encroach
What are the idioms related to transcend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word transcend.
- Death is in the pot
- There is a measure in things there are at length fixed boundaries beyond and about which that which is right cannot exist
What are the quotes with word transcend?
Here are the quotes with the word transcend in them
- Considering the amount of information we're bombarded by, it's amazing if a song can transcend time. — Michael Bolton
- Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries. — Jimmy Carter
- It is absolutely impossible to transcend the laws of nature. What can change in historically different circumstances is only the form in which these laws expose themselves. — Karl Marx
- Just what future the Designer of the universe has provided for the souls of men I do not know, I cannot prove. But I find that the whole order of Nature confirms my confidence that, if it is not like our noblest hopes and dreams, it will transcend them. — Henry Norris Russell