Win meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Win.
- (verb) : win something through one's efforts
- (verb) : acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- (verb) : obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- (verb) : attain success or reach a desired goal
- (noun) : a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- (noun) : something won (especially money)
- (verb) : be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious
More words related to the meanings of Win
More words from Urdu related to Win
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Win meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
حاکمتسخیر کرناعبور حاصل کرنا übuurکماناسبقت لے جانانفع اٹھاناسَبقَت لے جانااوپر رکھناماہرپار اترنابس یا قابو میں لاناجیتناطاری ہونانفعکامرانیلگاناپورا اترناادھ پتیشکست دینامغلوباوتکان کاٹناپیدا ہوناگُزر جانامنیباستادگرفتار کرنامغلوب یا ضبط کرناظفر یاب ہونامعتبر ہونامنافعظفرڈالنااچانک چل دیناپورا کرناسائیںفتح کَرنابس میں لانابیشیآگے نکل جانافتح یاب ہوناہرا دینامڈھصاحبپکڑاصحابپانامحکوم بنانابچتجیت منانا ...
Idioms with the word Win in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Win
What are the meanings of Win in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Win in Urdu are سر کرنا - sar karna, غالب ہونا - ghaalib hona, جیتنا - jiitna, غالب آنا - ghaalib aana and فتح کرنا - fatah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Win in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Win or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Win synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Win. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Win in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Win in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Win with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by win?
Meanings of win are سر کرنا - sar karna, غالب ہونا - ghaalib hona, جیتنا - jiitna, غالب آنا - ghaalib aana and فتح کرنا - fatah karna
Whats the definition of win?
Definition of the win are
- win something through one's efforts
- acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- attain success or reach a desired goal
- a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- something won (especially money)
- be the winner in a contest or competition; be victorious
What is the synonym of win?
Synonym of word win are impose, gain, walk off, overvail, triumph, capture, overplying, prevail, overcame, vanquish
What are the idioms with the word win?
Here are the idioms with the word win in them.
- Purchase the next world with this you will win both
- Purchase the next world with this; you will win both
- Soft words win hard hearts
What are the idioms related to win?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word win.
- In the nick of time to nick the nick
- Pass off
- Quick trick
- Win by a short head
- Win in a canter
What are the quotes with word win?
Here are the quotes with the word win in them
- Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game. — Voltaire
- What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- I never knew I'd be in a musical, let alone win an award for one. — Nicole Kidman
- Success doesn't necessarily come from breakthrough innovation but from flawless execution. A great strategy alone won't win a game or a battle the win comes from basic blocking and tackling. — Naveen Jain