Tricks meanings in Urdu
Tricks meanings in Urdu is کرتب Tricks in Urdu. More meanings of tricks, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
I think all writers of my age who are brought up on films probably by the age of 16 have seen many more films than they have read classics of literature. We can't help but be influenced by film. Film has got some great tricks that it's taught writers.
We didn't have a whole lot of money when I was growing up either. I would always ask for magic books or magic tricks for my birthday or for Christmas and the rest of the year I either had to mow lawns or find part time jobs to help supplement the cost of doing magic.
More words from Urdu related to Tricks
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tricks meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چرترکوئی کام کَرنے میں مَہارَتکرنافنوِلطیفہشعبدہ بازیلیاقتکرتوتحرفتشعبدہ گریجنگ یا سپاہ گریحرکت کرناکَرتَبمداری پنجگتکریاآرٹچالکارکردگیدکھاوابازی گرمکاریحکمتکارکمالفریب دہیکھیلناعیاریہاتھ چالاکیکِسی فَنفعلکاری گریفریب کارانہکاجاداکاری کرنانظر بندیڈھٹھ بندیفن صف آرائیبجا لاناکارِ نُماياںبازیگریمہارتکرنیفنہتھکنڈاجدھ کارعمل میں لاناکارنامَہدغابازیسلیقہکرتب ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Tricks
What are the meanings of Tricks in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Tricks in Urdu is کرتب - kartab. To understand how would you translate the word Tricks in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Tricks or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tricks synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tricks. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tricks in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tricks in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tricks with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tricks?
Meaning of tricks is کرتب - kartab
Whats the definition of tricks?
Definition of the tricks are
What is the synonym of tricks?
Synonym of word tricks are skill, legerdemain, performance, chaunt, feat, sleight of hand, acrobatics, shenanigan, act, jugglery
What are the idioms related to tricks?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tricks.
- Lavish in words niggard in deeds
What are the quotes with word tricks?
Here are the quotes with the word tricks in them
- I think all writers of my age who are brought up on films probably by the age of 16 have seen many more films than they have read classics of literature. We can't help but be influenced by film. Film has got some great tricks that it's taught writers. — David Mitchell
- Everything a writer learns about the art or craft of fiction takes just a little away from his need or desire to write at all. In the end he knows all the tricks and has nothing to say. — Raymond Chandler
- We didn't have a whole lot of money when I was growing up either. I would always ask for magic books or magic tricks for my birthday or for Christmas and the rest of the year I either had to mow lawns or find part time jobs to help supplement the cost of doing magic. — Lance Burton
- My greatest challenge has been to change the mindset of people. Mindsets play strange tricks on us. We see things the way our minds have instructed our eyes to see. — Muhammad Yunus