Feat meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Feat.
- (noun) : a notable achievement
As a sophomore, I wanted to play varsity in three sports. And I accomplished that. It was a great feat that year, and something I held special. I wanted to bring a championship team to Oceanside High School, and it happened. It was a great year that I will never forget.
More words related to the meanings of Feat
More words from Urdu related to Feat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Feat meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظر بندانتظامیہکھیلناشعبدہ گریوزنفنوِلطیفہعملیاتیضابطہپھللغویاتانیمابازی گرفعلمداری پنکھسوٹناحرفتہالن ڈولنکارکردگیٹونہایادریافتہیرا پھیری کرنے والاحاصلادھکارملازمتکاجبتے بازدستاویزاداکاری کرناتحریکماپناسیاناعمل کے بارے میںتبدیل کرناانجاملیاقتمَہارَتکوئی کام کَرنے میں مَہارَتاختیارورکبجا لانامکاریقدمآرٹحرکت یا نقل و حرکتمحاورہشُعبدہ بازقوت مدرکہاشارہعاجز کرناکرنی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Feat
What are the meanings of Feat in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Feat in Urdu are کرتب - kartab, عمل - amal, مَہارَت and بازی گر - baazi gar. To understand how would you translate the word Feat in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Feat or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Feat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Feat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Feat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Feat in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Feat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by feat?
Meanings of feat are کرتب - kartab, عمل - amal, مَہارَت and بازی گر - baazi gar
Whats the definition of feat?
Definition of the feat are
- a notable achievement
What is the synonym of feat?
Synonym of word feat are tactics, exploit, processes, sleight of hand, exorcism, impletions, skill, execution, impletion, shenanigan
What are the idioms related to feat?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word feat.
- Lavish in words niggard in deeds
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
- Turn about
- A handful of good life is better than a bushful of learning
- An ounce of practice is worth a pound of preaching
What are the quotes with word feat?
Here are the quotes with the word feat in them
- Being brilliant is no great feat if you respect nothing. — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- It takes great wit and interest and energy to be happy. The pursuit of happiness is a great activity. One must be open and alive. It is the greatest feat man has to accomplish. — Robert Herrick
- As a sophomore, I wanted to play varsity in three sports. And I accomplished that. It was a great feat that year, and something I held special. I wanted to bring a championship team to Oceanside High School, and it happened. It was a great year that I will never forget. — Junior Seau
- Life only demands from you the strength that you possess. Only one feat is possible not to run away. — Dag Hammarskjold