Up here meanings in Urdu
Up here meanings in Urdu is یہاں Up here in Urdu. More meanings of up here, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Up here Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Up here.
- (adverb) : in a specified area or place
My dad came from Cuba when he was a teenager not speaking English. And I grew up here speaking Spanglish. That's the world in which I grew up, and that's a world in which a lot of second generation immigrants find themselves.
Call it loyalty, call it what you want, but I suppose I've got people up here who I'm really tight with, we've made a lot of great bonds over the last few years and I've got people in my corner I can trust.
More words from Urdu related to Up here
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Up here meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Up here
What are the meanings of Up here in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Up here in Urdu is یہاں - yahaan. To understand how would you translate the word Up here in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Up here or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Up here synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Up here. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Up here in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Up here in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Up here with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by up here?
Meaning of up here is یہاں - yahaan
Whats the definition of up here?
Definition of the up here are
- in a specified area or place
What is the synonym of up here?
Synonym of word up here are heremite, herehence, here at, hereout, here, hereinto, herea bout, heretoch, hereticate
What are the idioms related to up here?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word up here.
- Every wrong is avenged on earth
- Hither and yon
- Up and down
- Let each tailor mend his own coat
- Let us have a talk in my house and dinner in yours
What are the quotes with word up here?
Here are the quotes with the word up here in them
- The U.S. tries to provide immigrants who grow up here with a world-class education and imbue them with the can-do attitude that has long defined American innovation. — Gary Locke
- My dad came from Cuba when he was a teenager not speaking English. And I grew up here speaking Spanglish. That's the world in which I grew up, and that's a world in which a lot of second generation immigrants find themselves. — Ted Cruz
- Call it loyalty, call it what you want, but I suppose I've got people up here who I'm really tight with, we've made a lot of great bonds over the last few years and I've got people in my corner I can trust. — Jonathan Brown
- I'm up here in Cleveland tonight and there are a lot of folks who are concerned about it. Twenty-five percent of the people up here get their health care through religious organizations and so that religious freedom issue is very important to them. — Rob Portman