Virulent meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Virulent.
- (adjective satellite) : extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom
- (adjective) : infectious; having the ability to cause disease
- زِندگی کے لیے شدید طور پر مُضر
The anger that appears to be building up between the sexes becomes more virulent with every day that passes. And far from women taking the blame... the fact is that men are invariably portrayed as the bad guys. Being a good man is like being a good Nazi.
The Middle East is ailing. The malady stems from pervasive violence, shortages of food, water and educational opportunities, discrimination against women and - the most virulent cause of all - the absence of freedom.
More words related to the meanings of Virulent
More words from Urdu related to Virulent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Virulent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پوستفنا پذیرغارت گرنقصان دہمَرگ آوَرپران گھاتکضرب کاریچمڑیآدم زادہلاکت آورکاریآفَت بارخطرناکجانیماروچمڑاپُرشصحت کے لئے نقصان دہفَيصلَہ کُنبدخواہخونیقاتلہلاکت خیزکِسی جانور کی کھالمرن جوگظالممرنے والاتباہ کنگھاتکمُہلَکدرخت کاٹناقابل موتگراناانسانخون ریزفانیتَباہ کُنکینہ پرورکارگرجیو گھاتککھالبشرفاسدغارَت گَرخبیثبہ شدتمضرہلاہلبے رحممرنے کو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Virulent
What are the meanings of Virulent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Virulent in Urdu are مہلک - mohlik and سمی - sami. To understand how would you translate the word Virulent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Virulent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Virulent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Virulent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Virulent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Virulent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Virulent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by virulent?
Meanings of virulent are مہلک - mohlik and سمی - sami
Whats the definition of virulent?
Definition of the virulent are
- extremely poisonous or injurious; producing venom
- infectious; having the ability to cause disease
- زِندگی کے لیے شدید طور پر مُضر
What is the synonym of virulent?
Synonym of word virulent are fell, maligners, destructive, malignants, deadly, lethally, dangerous, fatalists, deadlier, slaughterous
What are the idioms related to virulent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word virulent.
- Fatal blow
- Fear kills more than disease
- Gluttony kills more than the sword
- In doubtful matters courage may do much in desperate patience
- No more deadly pest has been given to men by nature than sensual pleasure
What are the quotes with word virulent?
Here are the quotes with the word virulent in them
- The anger that appears to be building up between the sexes becomes more virulent with every day that passes. And far from women taking the blame... the fact is that men are invariably portrayed as the bad guys. Being a good man is like being a good Nazi. — Dave Thomas
- The Middle East is ailing. The malady stems from pervasive violence, shortages of food, water and educational opportunities, discrimination against women and - the most virulent cause of all - the absence of freedom. — Shimon Peres
- There are better ways we can transform this virulent hatred - by living our ideals, the Peace Corps, exchange students, teachers, exporting our music, poetry, blue jeans. — Helen Thomas
- Women are called upon to defend every bit of progress we have made against particularly virulent attack. But we must also hold out a vision, put forth a positive agenda of what women need and want and then move forward toward that dream. — Patricia Ireland