Destructive meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Destructive.
- (adjective) : causing destruction or much damage
More words related to the meanings of Destructive
More words from Urdu related to Destructive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Destructive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کوئی شِکاری پرند جیسے الوکھالسخت زہریلاضرر رساںفاسدلوٹبہ شدتجیو گھاتکغارَت گَرضَر رَساںڈکیتخانہ بر اندازاذیت رساںمرنے کومضرحریصلوٹ مار کرنے والابے رحممضرت رساںپران گھاتکآدمیدھاڑیہلاہلجان لیواسَخت اذِيَت ناکپنڈاریدشمنخطرناکمرنے جوگمہلکخونخوارہَلاکَت خيزڈاکدرشترنجیدہباعث مضرتفنا پذیرغاسبمردم خورپوستمخربدکھ دائیہلاکت آوربدخواہضرب کارینقصان دہمَرگ آوَرراہزنبٹ مارخوفناک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Destructive
What are the meanings of Destructive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Destructive in Urdu are مہلک - mohlik, نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh and غارت گر - ghaarat gar. To understand how would you translate the word Destructive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Destructive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Destructive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Destructive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Destructive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Destructive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Destructive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by destructive?
Meanings of destructive are مہلک - mohlik, نقصان دہ - nuqsaan deh and غارت گر - ghaarat gar
Whats the definition of destructive?
Definition of the destructive are
- causing destruction or much damage
What is the synonym of destructive?
Synonym of word destructive are virulent, damageable, ravenous, maleficent, pernicious, perniciousness, plunderer, inimical, noxious, lossy
What are the idioms related to destructive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word destructive.
- Fatal blow
- Fear kills more than disease
- Gluttony kills more than the sword
- In doubtful matters courage may do much in desperate patience
- No more deadly pest has been given to men by nature than sensual pleasure
What are the quotes with word destructive?
Here are the quotes with the word destructive in them
- This avidity alone, of acquiring goods and possessions for ourselves and our nearest friends, is insatiable, perpetual, universal, and directly destructive of society. — David Hume
- The methods by which a trade union can alone act, are necessarily destructive its organization is necessarily tyrannical. — Henry George
- Romance and novel paint beauty in colors more charming than nature, and describe a happiness that humans never taste. How deceptive and destructive are those pictures of consummate bliss! — Oliver Goldsmith
- The best method for preventing destructive cult involvement is preventative education. If students and the public at large are more aware of destructive groups beforehand they may better understand and resist their recruitment efforts. — Rick Ross