Waking meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Waking.
- (noun) : the state of remaining awake
- (adjective satellite) : marked by full consciousness or alertness
You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career.
More words from Urdu related to Waking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Waking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Waking
What are the meanings of Waking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Waking in Urdu are بیدار - bey daar and جاگتا - Jaagta. To understand how would you translate the word Waking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Waking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Waking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Waking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Waking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Waking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Waking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by waking?
Meanings of waking are بیدار - bey daar and جاگتا - Jaagta
Whats the definition of waking?
Definition of the waking are
- the state of remaining awake
- marked by full consciousness or alertness
What is the synonym of waking?
Synonym of word waking are wakener, wakened, excoriated, enswathed, woad, craps, awned, aroused, wakeful, circumspect
What are the idioms with the word waking?
Here are the idioms with the word waking in them.
- Hope is a waking man's dream
What are the idioms related to waking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word waking.
- The feet are slow when the head wears snow
- A sleeping fox catches no poultry
- None so blind as those that will not see
- The world is a living statue of god
What are the quotes with word waking?
Here are the quotes with the word waking in them
- You can't be as old as I am without waking up with a surprised look on your face every morning: 'Holy Christ, whaddya know - I'm still around!' It's absolutely amazing that I survived all the booze and smoking and the cars and the career. — Paul Newman
- The waking mind is the least serviceable in the arts. — Henry Miller
- I am Classic Rock Revisited. I revisit it every waking moment of my life because it has the spirit and the attitude and the fire and the middle finger. I am Rosa Parks with a Gibson guitar. — Ted Nugent
- For too long, our country's version of an energy policy has consisted of Americans waking up every day and wondering how much it will cost to drive to work, how much it will cost to keep their business running, how much it will cost to heat or cool their homes. — Bob Beauprez