Whilst meanings in Urdu
I started to make a study of the art of war and revolution and, whilst abroad, underwent a course in military training. If there was to be guerrilla warfare, I wanted to be able to stand and fight with my people and to share the hazards of war with them.
I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me.
More words from Urdu related to Whilst
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whilst meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom with the word Whilst in it
What are the meanings of Whilst in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whilst in Urdu are جب تک - jab tak and جب - jab. To understand how would you translate the word Whilst in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whilst or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whilst synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whilst. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whilst in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whilst in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whilst with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whilst?
Meanings of whilst are جب تک - jab tak and جب - jab
Whats the definition of whilst?
Definition of the whilst are
What is the synonym of whilst?
Synonym of word whilst are so long as, till, whennes, whene'er, whens, whenas, when, whenever, uptill, untilled
What are the idioms with the word whilst?
Here are the idioms with the word whilst in them.
- Plough deep whilst sluggards sleep
What are the quotes with word whilst?
Here are the quotes with the word whilst in them
- I started to make a study of the art of war and revolution and, whilst abroad, underwent a course in military training. If there was to be guerrilla warfare, I wanted to be able to stand and fight with my people and to share the hazards of war with them. — Nelson Mandela
- The failure of Socialism since 1945 is that whilst encouraging us all, the creators of wealth, to produce less through strikes, it has caused us all to demand a higher level of our own product. — Brian Harris
- I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. — Isaac Newton
- I found it an interesting portrait of a marriage in exploring notions of how one partner supports the other, whilst not jeopardizing the greater good - which is the family. — Rachel Griffiths