When meanings in Urdu
There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
More words from Urdu related to When
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word When meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word When in it
Idioms related to the meaning of When
What are the meanings of When in Urdu?
Meanings of the word When in Urdu are کب - kub, جب - jab and کد - kad. To understand how would you translate the word When in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to When or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered When synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word When. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use When in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say When in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of When with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by when?
Meanings of when are کب - kub, جب - jab and کد - kad
Whats the definition of when?
Definition of the when are
What is the synonym of when?
Synonym of word when are kyphosis, hunch, hump, whennes, whene'er, whens, whenas, whilst, whenever, exertion
What are the idioms with the word when?
Here are the idioms with the word when in them.
- A needy man is lost when he wishes to limitate a powerful man
- A thief passes for a gentleman when thieving has made him rich
- Advice when most needed is least heeded
- By no art can chastity be repaired when one injured
- Dogs never go into mourning when a horse dies
What are the idioms related to when?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word when.
- Riches are got with pain kept with care and lost with grief
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Take time while time is for time will away
- The requisite for obtaining copy
- These who make the best use of their time have none to spare
What are the quotes with word when?
Here are the quotes with the word when in them
- Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. — Bill Vaughan
- I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap. — Bob Hope
- There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age. — Sophia Loren
- There is always some specific moment when we become aware that our youth is gone but, years after, we know it was much later. — Mignon McLaughlin