Till meanings in Urdu
Till meanings in Urdu are کاشت کاری کرنا, تک, حتیٰ, اُس وقت یا جس وقت, قبل یا پہلے, اُس وقت تک, جب تک, کام کرنا, غلہ, گلّمشین Till in Urdu. More meanings of till, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Till.
- (noun) : unstratified soil deposited by a glacier; consists of sand and clay and gravel and boulders mixed together
- (noun) : a strongbox for holding cash
- (noun) : a treasury for government funds
- (verb) : work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
More words related to the meanings of Till
More words from Urdu related to Till
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Till meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Till in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Till
What are the meanings of Till in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Till in Urdu are حتیٰ - hatta, غلہ - ghallah, جب تک - jab tak, کام کرنا - kaam karna and تک - tak. To understand how would you translate the word Till in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Till or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Till synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Till. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Till in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Till in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Till with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by till?
Meanings of till are حتیٰ - hatta, غلہ - ghallah, جب تک - jab tak, کام کرنا - kaam karna and تک - tak
Whats the definition of till?
Definition of the till are
- unstratified soil deposited by a glacier; consists of sand and clay and gravel and boulders mixed together
- a strongbox for holding cash
- a treasury for government funds
- work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
What is the synonym of till?
Synonym of word till are as far as, hirsel, uptill, herd, untilled, grain, tilling, day's sale, until and unless, projectile
What are the idioms with the word till?
Here are the idioms with the word till in them.
- A covetous man does nothing that he should till he dies
- A friend is never known till one has need
- A man may bear till his back break
- Acorns were good till bread was found
- All are presumed good till they are found in a fault
What are the idioms related to till?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word till.
- He that repairs not a part builds all
- Let women spin not preach
- Shut down
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- All things are difficult before they are easy
What are the quotes with word till?
Here are the quotes with the word till in them
- I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap. — Bob Hope
- It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five. — Thomas Carlyle
- It is not the young people that degenerate they are not spoiled till those of mature age are already sunk into corruption. — Charles de Montesquieu
- I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30. — Helena Bonham Carter