Whenever meanings in Urdu
Los Angeles is a very magical place when you take the entertainment industry out of it. You have beautiful beaches and amazing mountains here. I'm a big rock climber. I head out into the mountains whenever I have free time. It's amazing.
My ace in the hole as a human being used to be my capacity for remembering birthdays. I worked at it. Whenever I made a new friend, I made a point of finding out his or her birthday early on, and I would record it in my Filofax calendar.
More words from Urdu related to Whenever
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whenever meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Whenever
What are the meanings of Whenever in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whenever in Urdu are جب - jab, جب کبھی - jab kabhi, جب بھی - jab bhi, ہرگاہ - har gaah and جبکہ - Jubk. To understand how would you translate the word Whenever in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whenever or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whenever synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whenever. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whenever in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whenever in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whenever with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whenever?
Meanings of whenever are جب - jab, جب کبھی - jab kabhi, جب بھی - jab bhi, ہرگاہ - har gaah and جبکہ - Jubk
Whats the definition of whenever?
Definition of the whenever are
What is the synonym of whenever?
Synonym of word whenever are whilst, whiles, whensoever, wherever, whereas, whilere, whiled, whennes, whene'er, whens
What are the idioms related to whenever?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word whenever.
- Faults of ignorance are excusable only when ignorance is so
- Riches are got with pain kept with care and lost with grief
- All truth is not always to be told
- Jesting lies bring serious sorrows
- Love as though might have to hate hate as though you might have to love
What are the quotes with word whenever?
Here are the quotes with the word whenever in them
- Los Angeles is a very magical place when you take the entertainment industry out of it. You have beautiful beaches and amazing mountains here. I'm a big rock climber. I head out into the mountains whenever I have free time. It's amazing. — Alex Pettyfer
- Obama and his attack dogs have nothing but hate and anger in their hearts and spew it whenever possible. — Donald Trump
- My ace in the hole as a human being used to be my capacity for remembering birthdays. I worked at it. Whenever I made a new friend, I made a point of finding out his or her birthday early on, and I would record it in my Filofax calendar. — Susan Orlean
- Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. As a peacemaker the lawyer has superior opportunity of being a good man. There will still be business enough. — Abraham Lincoln