mu - مو meanings in English
mu - مو meanings in English is hair mu - مو in English. More meanings of mu - مو, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
mu - مو Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word mu - مو.
- (noun) : filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- (noun) : a very small distance or space
- (noun) : a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- (noun) : any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- (noun) : cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- (noun) : a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
|I can compare that||میں اس کا موازنہ کرسکتا ہوں|
|He shaved his beard||وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا|
More words from English related to mu - مو
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word mu - مو meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of mu - مو
What are the meanings of mu - مو in English?
Meanings of the word mu - مو in English is hair. To understand how would you translate the word mu - مو in English, you can take help from words closely related to mu - مو or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered mu - مو synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word mu - مو. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use mu - مو in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say mu - مو in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of mu - مو with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by مو?
Meaning of مو is hair
Whats the definition of مو?
Definition of the مو are
- filamentous hairlike growth on a plant
- a very small distance or space
- a filamentous projection or process on an organism
- any of the cylindrical filaments characteristically growing from the epidermis of a mammal
- cloth woven from horsehair or camelhair; used for upholstery or stiffening in garments
- a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
What is the synonym of مو?
Synonym of word مو are رواں, بال, پشم, گیسو, مو
What are the idioms related to مو?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word مو.
- Hair and hair makes the old man's head bare
- A woman's hair is long her tongue is longer
- All are not maidens that wear fair hair
- Even a single hair has its own shadow
- Experience is a precious gift only given a man when his hair is gone
How to use مو in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use مو in a sentence.
- I can compare that — میں اس کا موازنہ کرسکتا ہوں
- He shaved his beard — وہ اپنی داڑھی مونڈھتا تھا