Feather meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Feather .
- (noun) : turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
- (noun) : the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- (verb) : turn the oar, while rowing
- (verb) : turn the paddle; in canoeing
- (verb) : cover or fit with feathers
- (verb) : join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- (verb) : grow feathers
More words related to the meanings of Feather
More words from Urdu related to Feather
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Feather meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Feather
What are the meanings of Feather in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Feather in Urdu are پنکھ - pankh, پر - par, بال - baal and جناح - Jinaah. To understand how would you translate the word Feather in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Feather or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Feather synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Feather . If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Feather in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Feather in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Feather with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by feather ?
Meanings of feather are پنکھ - pankh, پر - par, بال - baal and جناح - Jinaah
Whats the definition of feather ?
Definition of the feather are
- turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
- the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- turn the oar, while rowing
- turn the paddle; in canoeing
- cover or fit with feathers
- join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- grow feathers
What is the synonym of feather ?
Synonym of word feather are culms, over, still, wingstem, full, quill, feathertop, but, plume, feathering
What are the idioms related to feather ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word feather .
- By the skin of one's teeth
- Escape with the skin of one teeth
- Escape with the skin of ones teeth
- To a hair
- Experience comes with ripe years