Truf - ٹرَف meanings in English
Truf - ٹرَف meanings in English is trough Truf - ٹرَف in English. More meanings of truf - ٹرَف, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Truf - ٹرَف Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Truf - ٹرَف.
- (noun) : a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- (noun) : a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- (noun) : a treasury for government funds
- (noun) : a long narrow shallow receptacle
- (noun) : a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- (noun) : a concave shape with an open top
More words from English related to Truf - ٹرَف
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Truf - ٹرَف meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of Truf - ٹرَف in English?
Meanings of the word Truf - ٹرَف in English is trough. To understand how would you translate the word Truf - ٹرَف in English, you can take help from words closely related to Truf - ٹرَف or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Truf - ٹرَف synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Truf - ٹرَف. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Truf - ٹرَف in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Truf - ٹرَف in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Truf - ٹرَف with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ٹرَف?
Meaning of ٹرَف is trough
Whats the definition of ٹرَف?
Definition of the ٹرَف are
- a channel along the eaves or on the roof; collects and carries away rainwater
- a container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
- a treasury for government funds
- a long narrow shallow receptacle
- a narrow depression (as in the earth or between ocean waves or in the ocean bed)
- a concave shape with an open top
What is the synonym of ٹرَف?
Synonym of word ٹرَف are لگن, ڈونگا, کونڈا, ناند, حَوض, ٹرَف, لَگَن, کھُرلی, کُونڈا