Affection meanings in Urdu
Affection meanings in Urdu are پیت, پریت, پیار, چاہت, لگن, عقیدت, چاہ, شفقت, کیفیت, لگاوٹ, لاگ, عشق, رجحان, انس, محبت, الفت, مہر, نیہ, سنیہ, پریم Affection in Urdu. More meanings of affection, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Affection.
- (noun) : a positive feeling of liking
Like all my family and class, I considered it a sign of weakness to show affection to have been caught kissing my mother would have been a disgrace, and to have shown affection for my father would have been a disaster.
More words related to the meanings of Affection
More words from Urdu related to Affection
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Affection meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مردے کی روحبیانرقابتخارہستیرحم کرنابنیادی شرطخراج یا محصول لگانامہربانیبیزاریساختخواہش کرناایر کھارشتے دارینوعشفقتلَگَنمَذہَبفطرتقرابت داریجی چلنانقش کرنادولتثبتڈيوڈنڈتوڑاعدوپرچھاواںمیلآسیبپٹی پڑھانامٹھیسنجوگآرزو کرناپُر خلوص برتاوٴساز باز کرناچاہئےلاڈنیرماجراکواںآگسہلانامحصولنوازشنرمیکھاتااڑا دینابڑبڑانابرتری ...
Idioms with the word Affection in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Affection
What are the meanings of Affection in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Affection in Urdu are کیفیت - kaefiyat, رجحان - rujhaan, پیار - pyaar, چاہت - chaahat, مہر - mohar, لاگ - laag, انس - uns, لگن - lagan, شفقت - shafqat, پریت - priit, عقیدت - aqiidat, چاہ - chaah, لگاوٹ - lagaawat, محبت - mohabbat, عشق - ishq, پریم - preym, الفت - ulfat and پیت - piit. To understand how would you translate the word Affection in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Affection or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Affection synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Affection. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Affection in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Affection in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Affection with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by affection?
Meanings of affection are کیفیت - kaefiyat, رجحان - rujhaan, پیار - pyaar, چاہت - chaahat, مہر - mohar, لاگ - laag, انس - uns, لگن - lagan, شفقت - shafqat, پریت - priit, عقیدت - aqiidat, چاہ - chaah, لگاوٹ - lagaawat, محبت - mohabbat, عشق - ishq, پریم - preym, الفت - ulfat and پیت - piit
Whats the definition of affection?
Definition of the affection are
- a positive feeling of liking
What is the synonym of affection?
Synonym of word affection are event, treget, lovage, craving, mohr, story, correlation, lovages, attachment, enthusiasms
What are the idioms with the word affection?
Here are the idioms with the word affection in them.
- Dread and affection never exist together
- Take away affection and good will and all the pleasure is taken away from life
What are the idioms related to affection?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word affection.
- He who digs a pit for others himself falls into it
- He who digs a well for others himself falls into it
- Oh the love of a mother love which none can forget
- From seeing comes loving
- Hearts may agree though heads differ
What are the quotes with word affection?
Here are the quotes with the word affection in them
- I wash my hands of those who imagine chattering to be knowledge, silence to be ignorance, and affection to be art. — Khalil Gibran
- My father, who died a few years ago, was a good, simple, very honest man. His faith and affection for his family was just unassailable, without question. — David Ogden Stiers
- Like all my family and class, I considered it a sign of weakness to show affection to have been caught kissing my mother would have been a disgrace, and to have shown affection for my father would have been a disaster. — Agnes Smedley
- I love dogs. They live in the moment and don't care about anything except affection and food. They're loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated. — David Duchovny