Adhere meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Adhere.
- (verb) : stick to firmly
- (verb) : come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- (verb) : follow through or carry out a plan without deviation
- (verb) : be loyal to
- (verb) : be a devoted follower or supporter
- (verb) : be compatible or in accordance with
These rules may seem simple enough, but it will require great morale and physical courage to adhere to them. But if carried out in the strict sense of the word it will surely lead to a greater success than could otherwise be attained.
More words related to the meanings of Adhere
More words from Urdu related to Adhere
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adhere meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لپٹانالکڑینام کودیکھ بھالپوشاککسناچمٹے رہناکارگر ہوناچاشنیاَندازہ لَگاناصدمہ پہنچانامہرصرفگود میں لیناپیننافذ ہوناپہنچاناحفاظتپودے کی پھُوٹقبول کرنانظر آنادشاسہلاناشوقسامنے یا مقابل ہونادر خواستمسگھونسالگنکونڈاپیروی کرناکھٹ کھٹاناعقیدتچھڑناقبضہ کرناآنکھواحالتشاخسانہسینہ لگاناگھونپناجوڑاجکڑنامحدود رہنابناوٹمزہلمس کرناضرب لگانامحبتبڑھناکھپچی بھرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Adhere
What are the meanings of Adhere in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adhere in Urdu are پابند رہنا - paa band raehna, لگنا - lagna, لگن - lagan, لاحق ہونا - laahiq hona, چپٹنا - chipatna, چپکنا - chipakna and چمٹنا - chimatna. To understand how would you translate the word Adhere in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adhere or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adhere synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adhere. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adhere in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adhere in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adhere with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adhere?
Meanings of adhere are پابند رہنا - paa band raehna, لگنا - lagna, لگن - lagan, لاحق ہونا - laahiq hona, چپٹنا - chipatna, چپکنا - chipakna and چمٹنا - chimatna
Whats the definition of adhere?
Definition of the adhere are
- stick to firmly
- come or be in close contact with; stick or hold together and resist separation
- follow through or carry out a plan without deviation
- be loyal to
- be a devoted follower or supporter
- be compatible or in accordance with
What is the synonym of adhere?
Synonym of word adhere are follow, knock, ardour, stick to, hit, affection, stick, feel, lugging, hug
What are the idioms related to adhere?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adhere.
- Hang on
- Love destroys modesty
- Marked with a t
- Off one's feed
- To look pale be fore
What are the quotes with word adhere?
Here are the quotes with the word adhere in them
- These rules may seem simple enough, but it will require great morale and physical courage to adhere to them. But if carried out in the strict sense of the word it will surely lead to a greater success than could otherwise be attained. — Major Taylor
- If faith is lost, there is no security and there is no life for him who does not adhere to religion. — Muhammad Iqbal
- I don't care what the religion is called as far as I'm concerned, one God, the God I adhere to, is in charge of all of them. — Charley Pride