Aasaami - آسامی meanings in English
Aasaami - آسامی Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Aasaami - آسامی.
- (noun) : a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- (noun) : a person who has been convicted of a criminal offense
- (verb) : find or declare guilty
- (noun) : a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord
- (noun) : native or inhabitant of the state of Assam in northeastern India
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of Assam or its people or culture or language
- (noun) : the Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people; closely related to Bengali
More words related to the meanings of Aasaami - آسامی
More words from English related to Aasaami - آسامی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aasaami - آسامی meanings in English in English.
agriculturisttenanttenantscultivatorfarmerhusbandsmanplantervassalappendantministrantobedientdependentdutifulfollowerfootmanhenpeckedobsequioussubjectsubordinatesubjacentsubjectingsubactionsubindicationsubjectnesssubmonishcastigatechastiseconvictferuledisciplinepunishtrouncepenalisepenalizeconvictingpenalisingpenalizingsentencingsententiositycitizenryotculpritguiltymalefactorcriminalculpabledelinquentfaultyfelonlaw breaker ...
What are the meanings of Aasaami - آسامی in English?
Meanings of the word Aasaami - آسامی in English are convict, vassal and assamese. To understand how would you translate the word Aasaami - آسامی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aasaami - آسامی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aasaami - آسامی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aasaami - آسامی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aasaami - آسامی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aasaami - آسامی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aasaami - آسامی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aasaami?
Meanings of aasaami are convict, vassal and assamese
Whats the definition of aasaami?
Definition of the aasaami are
- a person serving a sentence in a jail or prison
- a person who has been convicted of a criminal offense
- find or declare guilty
- a person holding a fief; a person who owes allegiance and service to a feudal lord
- native or inhabitant of the state of Assam in northeastern India
- of or relating to or characteristic of Assam or its people or culture or language
- the Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people; closely related to Bengali
What is the synonym of aasaami?
Synonym of word aasaami are سزا دینا, مجرم, گناہ گار, آسامی, اپرادھی, جُرم ثابت کَرنا, مُجرم ٹھرانا, مزارع, تابع, رعیت