Sikander - سکندر meanings in English
Sikander - سکندر meanings in English is alexander Sikander - سکندر in English. More meanings of sikander - سکندر, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Sikander - سکندر Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Sikander - سکندر.
- (noun) : European herb somewhat resembling celery widely naturalized in Britain coastal regions and often cultivated as a potherb
- (noun) : king of Macedon; conqueror of Greece and Egypt and Persia; founder of Alexandria (356-323 BC)
More words from English related to Sikander - سکندر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Sikander - سکندر meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Sikander - سکندر
What are the meanings of Sikander - سکندر in English?
Meanings of the word Sikander - سکندر in English is alexander. To understand how would you translate the word Sikander - سکندر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Sikander - سکندر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Sikander - سکندر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Sikander - سکندر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Sikander - سکندر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Sikander - سکندر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Sikander - سکندر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by sikander?
Meaning of sikander is alexander
Whats the definition of sikander?
Definition of the sikander are
- European herb somewhat resembling celery widely naturalized in Britain coastal regions and often cultivated as a potherb
- king of Macedon; conqueror of Greece and Egypt and Persia; founder of Alexandria (356-323 BC)
What is the synonym of sikander?
Synonym of word sikander are سکندر
What are the idioms related to sikander?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word sikander.
- Alexander conqueror of so many kingdoms and peoples was overcome by anger
- Alexander was once a crying babe
- If alexander wishes to be a god let him set up as a god
- The great alexander was small in body