Tinka - تنکا meanings in English
Tinka - تنکا meanings in English is straw Tinka - تنکا in English. More meanings of tinka - تنکا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Tinka - تنکا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Tinka - تنکا.
- (noun) : plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- (verb) : cover or provide with or as if with straw
- (noun) : a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- (noun) : a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- (verb) : spread by scattering (
- (adjective satellite) : of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
More words from English related to Tinka - تنکا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tinka - تنکا meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Tinka - تنکا
What are the meanings of Tinka - تنکا in English?
Meanings of the word Tinka - تنکا in English is straw. To understand how would you translate the word Tinka - تنکا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tinka - تنکا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tinka - تنکا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tinka - تنکا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tinka - تنکا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tinka - تنکا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tinka - تنکا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tinka?
Meaning of tinka is straw
Whats the definition of tinka?
Definition of the tinka are
- plant fiber used e.g. for making baskets and hats or as fodder
- cover or provide with or as if with straw
- a thin paper or plastic tube used to suck liquids into the mouth
- a variable yellow tint; dull yellow, often diluted with white
- spread by scattering (
- of a pale yellow color like straw; straw-colored
What is the synonym of tinka?
Synonym of word tinka are کاہ, سینک, بھوسا, پیال, اناجون کے پودوں کا تنا, تنکا
What are the idioms related to tinka?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tinka.
- A drowning man catches at a straw
- A drowning man will catch at a straw
- A straw will show which way the wind blows
- Find quarrel in a straw
- In good years corn is hay in ill years straw is corn