9 meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word 9.
- (noun) : the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one
- (adjective satellite) : denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten
More words from Urdu related to 9
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word 9 meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of 9 in Urdu?
Meanings of the word 9 in Urdu is نو - nau. To understand how would you translate the word 9 in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to 9 or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered 9 synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word 9. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use 9 in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say 9 in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of 9 with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by 9?
Meaning of 9 is نو - nau
Whats the definition of 9?
Definition of the 9 are
- the cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one
- denoting a quantity consisting of one more than eight and one less than ten
What is the synonym of 9?
Synonym of word 9 are knaw, neo, knawe, raw, newly, fresh, nine, new
What are the idioms with the word 9?
Here are the idioms with the word 9 in them.
- In may on tuesday may 2 at 9 o'clock
What are the quotes with word 9?
Here are the quotes with the word 9 in them
- By the age of 9 or 10, I knew that I had to cut my own cloth and make my own way. — John le Carre
- When I was at school, I was in choirs more than anything else, from a very young age, about 9 years old. And then I started taking drum lessons. — Ben Barnes
- Show me a man who lives alone and has a perpetually clean kitchen, and 8 times out of 9 I'll show you a man with detestable spiritual qualities. — Charles Bukowski
- Why is Cloud 9 so amazing? What is wrong with Cloud 8? That joke came off the top of my head, and the top of my head ain't funny! — Mitch Hedberg