Newly meanings in Urdu
When bureaucrats talk about increasing our 'access' to x, y or z, what they're really talking about is increasing exponentially their control over our lives. As it is with the government health care takeover, so it is with the newly approved government plan to 'increase' Internet 'access.'
More words from Urdu related to Newly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Newly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نشیب و فراز سے پاکصِحَت مَندکھُردراچند روز سےپھرنیاحالیہبرائے چندےابھی ابھیروشَنخامبھیتازہنویلی۹سپاٹسیرابکچّاچِپٹاجَدِيدنہکچدہوئےشادابتہدردبالفعلجیسے زمینپھِيکاکچاابھیبالکلنویلاکوراتھوڑے دن کے لیےمُنصفانہ طریقے سےتَواناسختتازہ تازہصافخالَصحادسعارضی طورراستنوان گھڑٹھیک ٹھیکقَویتازیحال ہی میںحتیٰ کہجدید ...
Idiom with the word Newly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Newly
What are the meanings of Newly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Newly in Urdu are حال ہی میں - haal hi meyn, بالفعل - Bilfail, نو - nau, ابھی ابھی - abhi abhi and تازہ تازہ - taazah taazah. To understand how would you translate the word Newly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Newly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Newly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Newly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Newly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Newly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Newly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by newly?
Meanings of newly are حال ہی میں - haal hi meyn, بالفعل - Bilfail, نو - nau, ابھی ابھی - abhi abhi and تازہ تازہ - taazah taazah
Whats the definition of newly?
Definition of the newly are
What is the synonym of newly?
Synonym of word newly are recently, of late, temporarily, 9, knaw, neo, knawe, raw, fresh, nine
What are the idioms with the word newly?
Here are the idioms with the word newly in them.
- The newly kindled fire subsides sprinkled with a little water
What are the idioms related to newly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word newly.
- Endure this evil lest a worse come up on you
- He that hath no ill fortune is trouble with good
- He that hath no illfortune is trouble with good
- New rich
- Now of late
What are the quotes with word newly?
Here are the quotes with the word newly in them
- The newly decorated theatres produced things like car parks and restaurants, so you could have a good night out, quite cheaply without all that bother of having to go somewhere else. — Timothy West
- There is only one cure for the evils which newly acquired freedom produces, and that cure is freedom. — Thomas B.Macaulay
- When bureaucrats talk about increasing our 'access' to x, y or z, what they're really talking about is increasing exponentially their control over our lives. As it is with the government health care takeover, so it is with the newly approved government plan to 'increase' Internet 'access.' — Michelle Malkin
- I am not suggesting that all those missionary organizations working in Haiti should pack up and go home, but I am urging them to understand that Haiti does not need clever Americans with newly contrived schemes for saving their country. — Tony Campolo