Adulthood meanings in Urdu
Adulthood meanings in Urdu is جوانی Adulthood in Urdu. More meanings of adulthood, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Adulthood.
- (noun) : the period of time in your life after your physical growth has stopped and you are fully developed
- (noun) : the state (and responsibilities) of a person who has attained maturity
Comedy was the key to everything. I grew up fast and controlled my future by bringing it on faster than it naturally unfolded. I cheated myself out of a childhood but then got a running headstart into adulthood that no one else could keep up with.
More words from Urdu related to Adulthood
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Adulthood meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Adulthood
What are the meanings of Adulthood in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Adulthood in Urdu is جوانی - jawaani. To understand how would you translate the word Adulthood in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Adulthood or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Adulthood synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Adulthood. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Adulthood in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Adulthood in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Adulthood with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by adulthood?
Meaning of adulthood is جوانی - jawaani
Whats the definition of adulthood?
Definition of the adulthood are
- the period of time in your life after your physical growth has stopped and you are fully developed
- the state (and responsibilities) of a person who has attained maturity
What is the synonym of adulthood?
Synonym of word adulthood are pubescence, adolescent, youthsome, juvenility, virilism, youthhood, rejuvenescent, youth, youngness, youthy
What are the idioms related to adulthood?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word adulthood.
- A growing youth has a wolf in his stomach
- A young idler an old beggar
- An intemperate youth brings to old age a worn out body
- Deeds make the old man
- Happy is he who knows his follies in his youth
What are the quotes with word adulthood?
Here are the quotes with the word adulthood in them
- Comedy was the key to everything. I grew up fast and controlled my future by bringing it on faster than it naturally unfolded. I cheated myself out of a childhood but then got a running headstart into adulthood that no one else could keep up with. — Margaret Cho
- You treat a kid with respect and as an adult you talk to them as if they're smart people. But you don't throw at them the trappings of adulthood and you know, the darker stuff. — Dave Eggers
- The goal of childhood is to become an individual; the goal of adulthood is to give that individuality away. The task of childhood is to separate; the task of adulthood is to connect. — James W. Jones
- We have not passed that subtle line between childhood and adulthood until we have stopped saying It got lost, and say, I lost it. — Sydney J.Harris