Alligator meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Alligator.
- (noun) : either of two amphibious reptiles related to crocodiles but with shorter broader snouts
- (noun) : leather made from alligator's hide
- (verb) : crack and acquire the appearance of alligator hide, as from weathering or improper application; of paint and varnishes
More words from Urdu related to Alligator
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Alligator meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Alligator
What are the meanings of Alligator in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Alligator in Urdu are مگرمچھ - magar machh, گھڑیال - gharyaal and نہنگ - nahang. To understand how would you translate the word Alligator in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Alligator or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Alligator synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Alligator. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Alligator in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Alligator in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Alligator with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by alligator?
Meanings of alligator are مگرمچھ - magar machh, گھڑیال - gharyaal and نہنگ - nahang
Whats the definition of alligator?
Definition of the alligator are
- either of two amphibious reptiles related to crocodiles but with shorter broader snouts
- leather made from alligator's hide
- crack and acquire the appearance of alligator hide, as from weathering or improper application; of paint and varnishes
What is the synonym of alligator?
Synonym of word alligator are gavial, crocodile, gharial, gong, clock, river, alligators, crocodiles, crocodilia
What are the idioms related to alligator?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word alligator.
- It is folly to live in rome and strive with the pope
- None knows what will happen to him before sunset
- Shed crocodile tears
- Sorrow lengthens the hour
What are the quotes with word alligator?
Here is the quote with the word alligator in them
- Don't taunt the alligator until after you've crossed the creek. — Dan Rather