River meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word River.
- (noun) : a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above.
More words related to the meanings of River
More words from Urdu related to River
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word River meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word River in it
Idioms related to the meaning of River
What are the meanings of River in Urdu?
Meanings of the word River in Urdu are مگر - magar, ندی - nadi, دریا - darya, دھارا - dhaara, جو - jau, گھڑیال - gharyaal and رود - ruud. To understand how would you translate the word River in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to River or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered River synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word River. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use River in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say River in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of River with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by river?
Meanings of river are مگر - magar, ندی - nadi, دریا - darya, دھارا - dhaara, جو - jau, گھڑیال - gharyaal and رود - ruud
Whats the definition of river?
Definition of the river are
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
What is the synonym of river?
Synonym of word river are perhaps, watercourse, except, stream, though, riverhood, howsoever, waterside, however, torrent
What are the idioms with the word river?
Here are the idioms with the word river in them.
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- A river you contend with the sea
- A river you contend with the sea
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- Follow the river and you will find the sea
What are the idioms related to river?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word river.
- A low hedge is easily leapt over
- None knows what will happen to him before sunset
- Sorrow lengthens the hour
- A little ship needs but a little sail
What are the quotes with word river?
Here are the quotes with the word river in them
- The artist one day falls through a hole in the brambles, and from that moment he is following the dark rapids of an underground river which may sometimes flow so near to the surface that the laughing picnic parties are heard above. — Cyril Connolly
- We live in a state with a wonderful climate and plenty of natural beauty, from the shores of Cumberland Island to the Chattahoochee River to the Blue Ridge Mountains. — Roy Barnes
- While the river of life glides along smoothly, it remains the same river only the landscape on either bank seems to change. — Max Muller
- Definitely River Phoenix is somebody that I thought, 'This guy is very cool.' I wanted to be like him when I was a kid. — Jim Sturgess