Babe meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Babe.
- (noun) : a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it.
More words from Urdu related to Babe
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Babe meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناسمجھقلمطفلانہگتیننھاچیلاکمسنمذاق کرنانوجوان لڑکاشیر خوارحواریقلم لگانانو عمرجوانپیروکارشباب کامیمنانوکربچہچٹااڑنے کے قابل کرناناتجربہ کارچھوٹاحلقہ بہ گوشنوجوانبزغالہلڑکابیٹاتلمیدآنکھوابچہ دیناخردطِفل صَغيرپسرشیطانکم سنلاگتلالمُریدشریر بچہچھیڑناصغیر سننوزائيدَہ جانوَرپیربھتنانو خیزاولادمقلَدجوانی کابکری کا بچہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Babe
What are the meanings of Babe in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Babe in Urdu are طفل - tifl, بالک - baalak and بچہ - bachchah. To understand how would you translate the word Babe in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Babe or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Babe synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Babe. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Babe in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Babe in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Babe with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by babe?
Meanings of babe are طفل - tifl, بالک - baalak and بچہ - bachchah
Whats the definition of babe?
Definition of the babe are
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
What is the synonym of babe?
Synonym of word babe are baby, ballock, juvenile, infant, disciple, child, younker, kid, imp, boy
What are the idioms related to babe?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word babe.
- A pet lamb makes a cross ram
- If the counsel be good no matter who gave it
- Lads will be men
- Limb of the devil
- Muddy springs will have muddy drains
What are the quotes with word babe?
Here are the quotes with the word babe in them
- She goes through the vale of death alone, each time a babe is born. As it is the right neither of man nor the state to coerce her into this ordeal, so it is her right to decide whether she will endure it. — Margaret Sanger
- The current Babe Ruth of improv? Sacha Baron Cohen. He's pretty amazing. — Seth Rogen
- A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men. — Martin Farquhar Tupper
- The babe at first feeds upon the mother's bosom, but it is always on her heart. — Henry Ward Beecher